IG's 'The VERY Best Of' [Remastered]

i was going to put this up yesterday but it took a lot longer to upload than i thought it would ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My friends, romans, and countrymen...

On the 23rd of September 2017, I was introduced to the magical world of Star Wars Roleplay. Since then I have formed many new friendships, created many cherished memories, and, of course, conjured from the depths of memelivion the almighty Best Of series which has now spanned across three communities. I would like to take this moment to thank you, all of you, for allowing such a thing to come to light. I've learnt so much more than I would have ever expected to, and now with that new knowledge I am pleased to bring you the next chapter in the Chronicles of Greyback.

Exactly one year ago on the 15th of January, I uploaded what would soon become a trilogy. That trilogy would then expand to other communities, and grow in and of itself. I am proud to bring unto you the greatest, rarest, and never before seen clips into an Imperial Gaming exclusive.

I bring you...
The VERY Best Of... Remastered
(headphones and big screen recommended for optimal viewing)

Much love,
- Greyback <3

Edited by cjhrjone54
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

I thoroughly miss these times. Shenanigans like this just don't happen anymore and we've lost so many legendary players.

Like you, I cherish the memories that Imperial Gaming has brought not just to me, but to all of us, and your video will serve as a legacy for our community long after it has disappeared so that we may never forget it.

Imperial Gaming's expansions into the future will provide so many more opportunities to meet new players and have new experiences, but we've seen the community grow and it's always good to take a step back and appreciate what we were once like.

Thank you Greyback. So, so much.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

I thoroughly miss these times. Shenanigans like this just don't happen anymore and we've lost so many legendary players.

Like you, I cherish the memories that Imperial Gaming has brought not just to me, but to all of us, and your video will serve as a legacy for our community long after it has disappeared so that we may never forget it.

Imperial Gaming's expansions into the future will provide so many more opportunities to meet new players and have new experiences, but we've seen the community grow and it's always good to take a step back and appreciate what we were once like.

Amen 

Miss those times a lot as well the people who have left 

Also Sandy boi Delta want in their once and that makes me sad

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Boris said:

I remember I smashed into the Emps shuttle when the Battle Station got revealed. First time I ever flew a TIE was moments before that

I remember that, I laughed so fucking hard when that happened XD

8 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

Watching some of these clips, the moments that I were in I had pretty much forgotten so thank you for letting me re-live some of those moments, god I feel so old.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

holy fuck that whole oswald thing was a meme
i took him out to the badlands and executed him shortly after saving him in a dropship kek

tenor.gif

23 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

15 hours ago, SSV-Normandy-SR1 said:

I remember that, I laughed so fucking hard when that happened XD

Watching some of these clips, the moments that I were in I had pretty much forgotten so thank you for letting me re-live some of those moments, god I feel so old.

Much <3 to you all. I still have a lot of respect for many people here and for what this community introduced to me, so I felt it was only appropriate to revisit some of the OG memes. Alas, the videos will never do those memories justice, but they still earn a place on the Internet. <3

21 hours ago, bosterflaming said:

Ah the good old days of getting yelled at by rescue troopers for not saluting plutonic

I've still got that on a soundboard :'D

21 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

FUCK!!! I am at the start lol XD How do you still have that footage of me >:( Still love you for it though <3

I have an external hard drive specifically for backups. Those clips among many others still exist through that. :P

On 1/16/2019 at 12:08 PM, Carnifex said:

Haha I still crack up with my scene when I used to be grand inquisitor. 

I was waiting for you to pull a fast one on us that night, but you my fine sir kept the memes rolling. So no, thank you xD

i'm glad everybody enjoyed it! There's a lot more where that came from, I can tell you that. But alas, those clips will be going back into deep storage for a while. Cherish them whilst they last.

- Greyback <3

Edited by cjhrjone54
  • Like 1