Steam Name: Brick Layer Ben

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131154782

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/im-reforemd-plz-unban

In Game Details

In Game Name: Fredo Santana

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

ban.JPG.73b1f5e167c2a0347a2f158d6243e121.JPG.85f6f97212d8a713930ab87836977cd0.JPG

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: I don't know around the start to the middle of 2018.

What was the reason for the ban: Constant Minge | No intent to RP

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was playing around on the server, goofing off just being an all-around nuisance towards ST Brigader Hornet by messing around in training with a group of friends who were all minging with me and being nuisances towards Hornet like me, though not to the same extent. I then ran off and started minging around the ship and annoying other players until I was eventually AOSed after I trespassed in the bridge. I was soon killed by shock for running away. After my friends and I were killed we were trapped in ST bunks by ISB and Widow Squad, because of this I said that we were all at a LAN party and had to go have dinner cause my mum made it when in reality we all just went AFK in hopes of them leaving. However, when they didn't leave, I then disconnected from the server to have dinner unknowingly being banned after I disconnected. I then

Why do you believe you to be unbanned / given a second chance: In my extended leave from the community, I have finally reached a point where I feel that I am currently in a stable, responsible state of mind and I now believe that in my current position, I am finally ready to return to the community and have a positive effect on the community now that I have distanced myself from all my negative influences which have helped me mature and grow into a mature and respectful young man.

• Downvote 4
  • Upvote 1

Huge -1, What you've done in the past is disguisting and multiple being federal offences that can land you a fat fine or in prison.

You've doxxed a good friend of mine heavily, During EG you were banned you came on in an alt and spammed in comms this persons real name, As well as a link to a document which revealed their family names, where he lives, his school, photos of him & family as well as phone numbers all whilst there was 80+ people on the server, I shall not reveal this person unless asked directly due to privacy reasons but for you to have the heart to do this is honestly revolting. You've been incredibly disgusting & toxic in the past with using Garrys Mod hacks as well as threats to ddos the EG community when it was alive. I honestly hope you stay banned permanently.

Edited by Splonter
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Huge -1, What you've done in the past is disguisting and multiple being federal offences that can land you a fat fine or in prison.

You've doxxed a good friend of mine heavily, During EG you were banned you came on in an alt and spammed in comms this persons real name, As well as a link to a document which revealed their family names, where he lives, his school, photos of him & family as well as phone numbers all whilst there was 80+ people on the server, I shall not reveal this person unless asked directly due to privacy reasons but for you to have the heart to do this is honestly revolting. You've been incredibly disgusting & toxic in the past with using Garrys Mod hacks as well as threats to ddos the EG community when it was alive. I honestly hope you stay banned permanently.

If this is true then definite -1

I don't want you in this community if you have acted like that in the past...

4 hours ago, Splonter said:

I have to agree.

You are quite toxic and I highly doubt that you have changed one bit, it's for the best if you stay banned.

Edited by Emerald
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, Splonter said:

-1  due to the reasons stated above. I have watched most of your Youtube videos and all they are is you using hacks to kill other people destroying their experiences and causing a lot of chaos among servers. You have also used these hacks on IG and EG as I saw in one of your videos. What's to stop you from doing it again if you get unbanned?

Edited by Wombatiacus
52 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Neutral

You've done a lot of bad things in the past, however, hearing you in TS3 today you seemed genuinely concerned and wanting to come back to the Community.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral. When you did want to be good and when you did RP it was very good. Being with you in Engineers was really good and I never saw problems. A few weeks after I left things went south. I believe you can be given a chance. I think you should be unbanned but put on a very strict trial period.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Splonter said:

-1. Personally what you did on Imperial gaming isnt what is affecting my response, its this comment that i quoted .Even though Imperial gaming didnt have a good relationship with EG it doesn't void the implications of what you did , it is absolutely disgusting.  Considering the fact you have done it once, and there is no way to prove that you want do it again. I personally don't want to see you rejoin the community and have the possibility of a loose cannon like you revealing someones personal identity 

Edited by Basil

You've doxxed a good friend of mine heavily, During EG you were banned you came on in an alt and spammed in comms this persons real name,

I don't know how I "doxxed someone heavily" all I did was post a photo of one of his family members who had mutual friends on Facebook. In discord with 6 people, and yes it was doxing and extremely toxic and negative and I know how serious of an offense it was but I was banned and learned my lesson. And at the time I was an immature boy I have since learned my lesson and heavily apologized to said individual and I haven't done anything that toxic in nature since.

As well as a link to a document which revealed their family names, where he lives, his school, photos of him & family as well as phone numbers all whilst there was 80+ people on the server, I shall not reveal this person unless asked directly due to privacy reasons but for you to have the heart to do this is honestly revolting. 

Now in regards to the said "document" I have no idea what this is and I find it ludicrous for me to be the one who "distributed" the document to players when I myself have no idea what it is and in no way did I create it or release it.

You've been incredibly disgusting & toxic in the past with using Garrys Mod hacks as well as threats to ddos the EG community when it was alive. I honestly hope you stay banned permanently.

I have never once threated to DDoS the EG community or any community period and even if I did I wouldn't even have a clue on how to. 

And now regarding these "Garry's Mod Hacks"  all I have used was a self-coded C++ Wallhack and bhop which I used on EG, because of these exploits I was issued a week ban and also learned a lesson not to create or use hacks and even with these exploits I didn't attack any individuals or take from their experience on the server but I do acknowledge what I did was wrong and I have since worked on improving my image in the SWRP community by helping some communities with their anti-cheat and exploit detection.

57 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

-1  due to the reasons stated above. I have watched most of your Youtube videos and all they are is you using hacks to kill other people destroying their experiences and causing a lot of chaos among servers. You have also used these hacks on IG and EG as I saw in one of your videos. What's to stop you from doing it again if you get unbanned?

I have never hacked on IG in my life and if I did wouldn't I be banned by the anti-cheating software? So I find this a weightless claim and an uneducated guess on how hacking works.

In regards to EG all I used was a self-coded C++ wallhack and bhop and I acknowledge what I did is bad and I have realized that, and as I've matured I have since stopped creating exploits after my last and only 2 creations and instead worked on helping servers detect these exploits and improve other communities.

Now in regards to these videos, these are simply uploaded on behalf of an individual who wishes to remain anonymous and the content of these videos is uncontrollable by me, I simply upload the videos as the individual doesn't have the luxury of revealing her identity and she doesn't have the platform to release them and I have yet to receive a message to delete the video not to mention I'm not breaking any rules in uploading these videos of someone playing on another community however I would never and have never uploaded videos of this nature that have revolved around communities like EG or IG and I would also delete and discontinue the uploading of this individuals videos if that is seen as best. There is also no footage of me cheating on any servers in the video and never will be.

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

What's to stop you from doing it again if you get unbanned?

Because I have learned my lesson and I yearn to be a part of this wonderful community once again and I believe I've shown that I won't do it again as I've been trying to get unbanned for about a year.I've already talked to Whitey and he said I would be on like a one warn basis type of thing until I show I can be a functioning member of the community again and that it's also my last chance at redemption within the community and I believe that this shows that I will never go back to how I was during the time of my ban. Which I personly believe this will show how much I've reformed.

• Downvote 4
40 minutes ago, Splonter said:

I would also like to point you you posting this video less then a month ago:

Honestly you have not changed 1 bit.

As well as this:

1c8ab0db5487c280cad5337c7835d5e2_LI.thumb.jpg.d7a98074b22823abe5f8d8815bcc4f77.jpg

What is this picture showing exactly? Just because I'm in the discord doesn't mean I created the channels? I actually went through and deleted the channel as I didn't like it.

Edited by Ben
  • Downvote 2
22 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Not to mention that you have been incredibly racist in the past and still are:

e8fe2156e4bb2ccabba3de058da78efe.thumb.png.a5972cc18f1b38e3351c3a3642db1c1c.png

What does this picture show? That the discord is a meme and banter discord where things aren't taken seriously and it also seems to show you spying on me on an alt account :cmonbruh::cmonbruh::cmonbruh:

EDIT: Also how is it racist when I'm half Polynesian, quarter Maori, and a quarter NZ European. :cmonbruh:

Edited by Ben
19 hours ago, Ben said:

EDIT: Also how is it racist when I'm half Polynesian, quarter Maori, and a quarter NZ European. :cmonbruh:

In all seriousness @Ben the only people that really have a right to call themselves or others by that name are African Americans, just cause you are Polynesian and Maori doesn't mean you can use words that are racist to another race. If people of that race are calling each other by that name than that's there choice, but they really shouldn't use words that discriminate each other is plain sad. However, it's absolutely unacceptable for those not inside that race to use derogatory words or comments. And unless I'm mistaken in history people of Polynesian or Maori descent were called Indians not the n word. 

Also I'm not saying that if there is a group of African Americans on the server that they can start saying n word this or n word that as that is not allowed on the server.

Also Neutral

Edited by Smoke
  • Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1
On 1/15/2019 at 9:45 PM, Wombatiacus said:

EDIT: Changing to a +1.

Not counting the edit: -1, if you used hacks, that’s a perm, idc what else you have to say, not changing

• Downvote 2
On 1/15/2019 at 7:26 PM, Auzii said:

If this is true then definite -1

I don't want you in this community if you have acted like that in the past...

On 1/15/2019 at 7:21 PM, Splonter said:

9 hours ago, Cal said:

NEUTRAL

Ben definitely seems like he wants to change, but temptation isn’t something that can be removed easily. While I would like to believe you can come back on the server responsibly and act maturely and not like you have in the past, there is no definite guarantee to this. 

Correct me if im wrong but cant only staff post on ban appeals?

• Downvote 1
20 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Not counting the edit: -1, if you used hacks, that’s a perm, idc what else you have to say, not changing

Can you tell me how using exploits on a completely different server effects this one?

• Downvote 3

The fact that you pretend you know nothing of this even though this is incident happened directly after you were banned and an alt came on spamming this, As well as it being by your clan or team "minge.team" you would've been evidently aware of this being done at the time, Own up to your actions and apologise instead of attempting to hide everything you've done in the past and pretend you haven't hurt people.

672797707_ScreenShot2019-01-18at9_06_35pm.thumb.png.ee1f7d9a3839d8a3a853143039bfe017.png1677699606_ScreenShot2019-01-18at9_06_45pm.thumb.png.ae6a525e10048f018f7199cd7a610a58.png

Edited by Splonter
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3
38 minutes ago, Jellal said:

not everyone in minge.team is involved with certain situations, a lot of people weren't involved with this

Please remember only staff can comment on ban appeals

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Jellal said:

not everyone in minge.team is involved with certain situations, a lot of people weren't involved with this

I think what Splonter is trying to say that Ben (and your) association with minge.team involuntarily links you to events like these. It doesn't matter if you were involved with it or not, you are still apart of the group committing these toxic events. I highly doubt Ben didn't know about this, moreover, he continues to be associated with minge.team (evident by the video you posted of someone else hacking??? Even though you are still pictured sending the hack and trying to bribe Sterling??? I think that is what the video shows, correct me if I'm wrong). You are an old member of the community and seemed to roleplay well, evident by Ramirez's statement. You seem to be apologetic and know what you've done in the past, but your association with minge.team as early as 3 months ago is concerning." The racism is also concerning.

All in all, I'm going to give this a Neutral leaning towards a -1.

• Upvote 2
  • Whitey locked this topic