Steam Details

Steam Name: PickleOH

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62514838

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085295405/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Darth Vader

In Game Rank: Darth

In Game Regiment: Sith

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 6 weeks, 5 days, 10 hours 971909399_Gmodtime1-2019.png.e878f62d9c27495fa325759fd9386be3.png
Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): Nope

Have you had any bans (If so state them): Nope

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No. I have previously been an Event Master (Senior) for IG. I left the position a while back because of personal choices to take on immense workloads to get myself ahead and more comfortably settled in my house, but since sorting myself out, I now find myself wanting to give back to the community quite badly, and upon watching the current EM team I think they seem more than capable of delivering quality events to the community. I will continue to give advice/help to EM's should they continue to come to me with any questions they have, but i feel as though following the path of a Moderator is where more of my energy and commitment could be better utilized.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: The purpose of a moderator is to ensure the players on the server are all following server rules, and to assist any players that are in need of help.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: Since my time on IG, I have been an EM, having risen to the rank of Senior, and i have witnessed first hand how important it is to have trustworthy and able moderators on the server at all times. To ensure a player has the best experience possible, it is vital that any possible trolls and other players who have ill will towards others are kept in check. I believe I can be a friendly, approachable moderator, willing to help anyone out whenever help may be needed, and also be able to tackle rule breaking issues or player issues sternly but fairly. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I can bring a friendly approachable personality, whilst also being able to be stern and fair when upholding the servers rules and dealing with disputes. I can bring my commitment to the server to fruit when/if I am given the opportunity to join the staff team in helping to keep this great community problem free and positive.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I will grab the offenders steamid and warn them x the number of people they rdm'd, if the number is high i will pass it onto a higher ranked staff member to hand out the appropriately lengthed ban. I will also remember to add into the warn "dc'ing to avoid staff sit".

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I will talk to the members in question and gather as much information as i can from each side, because rarely does bullying occur from out of the blue, and it can quite frequently end up in the member doing the bullying actually needing the most help in getting to the bottom of the reasons for doing so and trying to find a resolution. However, i will make sure that the offending member ceases the bullying by issuing a warn for player disrespect, before they are removed from the server (ban) by a higher ranked staff member. Bullying is not tolerated on IG and will never have a place in it.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Try to observe the staff member in the act so you have hard evidence (video) of the offence, and take it to a higher ranked staff member than the offender to resolve. This should be done as stealthily as possible to avoid the staff member finding out and taking precautions to stop you from exposing them. Abusing powers should never be overlooked, and can really destroy the value of other players if it happens.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Record the player in the act, and make sure the high ranked staff members are aware of what is happening. If the player seems to be in a particularly fired up state i could try to talk to the player and resolve whatever has made them act in such a way, and perhaps defuse the situation altogether. This should still end up in at least a warn, so the player is made aware of how serious of a threat that is, and that it will never be taken lightly. If the situation is unable to be defused no further time should be wasted and a high ranked staff member should be contacted urgently to ban the player to prevent them taking down the server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Helsing
Updating rank & regiment
  • Upvote 1

+1 All reasons stated above.

Edited by Zote
Deleting some unneeded stuff
  • Upvote 1

+1 - friendly, mature, application has detail. I know your a busy working man, but I would like to see you more on like you were when you were EM.

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Shepard said:

+1

Good guy, mature, just need to be more active my guy.

+1

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

+1

• Has Senior EM Experience
  • Semi Active
  • Mature
  • Known in the community
  • Knows Extent of ULX commands
  • Friendly Towards Community 
  • Good Dueller
  • Lots of Detail In Application
Edited by Born
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shepard said:

+1

Good guy, mature, just need to be more active my guy.

My main issue with this application is your activity, obviously I don’t know what your IRL situation is like but it would be nice to see you on more often. Apart from that you’re a knowledgeable veteran of the community and deserve a +1

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1 - friendly, mature, application has detail. I know your a busy working man, but I would like to see you more on like you were when you were EM.

+1

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Rickle said:

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Rickle said:

• Upvote 1

+1

from knowing Helsing for a long time now i know he is mature and will take the role seriously without the temptation of abusing his powers as he has already had experience being a senior EM, I also believe that Helsing will handle cases very well and will take into account each individuals opinion.

overall I know Helsing would make a reliable, friendly, mature and approachable moderator which is the perfect candidate if you ask me

• Upvote 2

Big +1 Reasons:

• Mature
  • Experience from being an Event Master
  • Great leadership skills from being Vanquisher of Marauders
  • Knowledgable
  • Friendly but serious at the times when needed.

What you can improve on

• Activity I think you should raise abit since i have been on a couple of times when i haven't seen you for about 3 days other than that I think you have what it takes to be a great trial-moderator.

Good Luck.

-Vortex
Edited by Vortex
  • Upvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 9:23 AM, Cody said:

+1 Reasons:

• Mature
  • Experienced
  • Knowledgable

As @Cody has said above me Helsing is mature and has a lot of experience from being Senior Event Master on Imperial gaming to being the Vanquisher of Marauders *CO of Marauders* his application is detailed *could be laid out better though* but nonetheless I will be supporting this application +1 ~ Hyperion

• Upvote 1

On 1/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, Born said:

+1

• Has Senior EM Experience
  • Semi Active
  • Mature
  • Known in the community
  • Knows Extent of ULX commands
  • Friendly Towards Community 
  • Good Dueller
  • Lots of Detail In Application

+1