While not technically a suggestion or an idea, I can't find a better place to put this, if there is somewhere this belongs, I would appreciate it if it is moved :)

Hey all, I have been playing around on the Venator map in the content, and thought I would make a spreadsheet of where ships can and can't fit to help avoid horrible accidents/server crashes

The Locations:

Beam end door

20190113223932_1.thumb.jpg.55dabbf26096ecf8522feb859b668918.jpg

Ventral docking bay

20190113224039_1.thumb.jpg.7fa16d9cfb6dad866c22549c34a215da.jpg

Bow doors:

20190113224016_1.thumb.jpg.094f93e0aaf9adb10a9771724c0db627.jpg

small & large Jedi pads:

20190113224112_1.thumb.jpg.7dba32a7f8d45473168d0f0d8c282246.jpg

The spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZYw9iXv0lcnsggOLSxeNNFx5UEjWM5jAhHLLpmpURro/edit?usp=sharing

P.S

While not technically a suggestion or an idea, I can't find a better place to put this, if there is somewhere this belongs, I would appreciate it if it is moved :)

• Like 1

What about that map that has like, 5-6 planets in the entire map? has like, a desert temple and shit, could add it onto that (if you/I can find the damn thing...)

like the planets you dont hyperjump to them, they are in the map alrdy, no hyperjump, you can ligit fly to them

Edited by Pendragon
2 minutes ago, Snow said:

I'm a bit conflicted on the map itself not as high quality as the other venator map.

Its a great map, Try it out in Single Player if you haven't already. You can find the map in the IG Clone Wars Content Pack.

• Like 1
Just now, Rickle said:

Its a great map, Try it out in Single Player if you haven't already. You can find the map in the IG Clone Wars Content Pack.

Haven't been feeling it, not as good as the Star Destroyer in terms of quality and is a little smaller than the other venator maps. :/ But that's just my 10 cents so, I'll have a look, thanks rickle! :) 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Snow said:

Haven't been feeling it, not as good as the Star Destroyer in terms of quality and is a little smaller than the other venator maps. :/ But that's just my 10 cents so, I'll have a look, thanks rickle! :) 

Yes it is a smaller map, but it does have all the needed essential stuff a normal venator map would have, just minus the 'hallway simulation' part. Anyways no problem. 

• Haha 2