Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092565817/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Rain

In Game Rank: Initiate

In Game Regiment: INQ

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): See attachment below
Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): N/A

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): One warning on the server for RDM. While I was in the 212th, I killed a Stormtrooper who was trying to get to Laser Tower on the Death Star. Instead of either AOS’ing him or getting him to leave, I killed him. I was very silly and stupid, thinking it was a joke and I definitely should’ve known that this sort of behaviour was not tolerated.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No long term or recent experience. I’ve been a moderator and admin on a few servers for other games (Rust, minecraft. Etc.) but they just were with some mates. A few years ago, I was a trial mod on a TTT server but couldn’t commit due to school (pretty sure they shut down). I’ve never been staff for a Star Wars RP server yet, despite this, I’m really motivated to learn from how to do so from a team that I personally feel is very professional and supportive.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: From my experience, the two main purposes of a moderator on a Star Wars RP server. The first to ensure that the rules and standards of the server are followed. These need to be enforced for everyone on the server to enjoy a good RP experience, yet not too restrictive to the point where it limits people from having fun. This also means the moderator must also be an example of how players should be acting in the server. If the rules are not followed by the moderators, it becomes hypocritical and is no fun for the other players. The second purpose is to provide support for other players so they can enjoy their RP experience. Whether it be giving them tools, spawning in props or putting in NPC enemies, these things help other players use their own creativity and allow for a fun experience for the server.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I’ve always seen moderators on most servers abuse their power on other servers, whether its because things aren’t fun for them or they wanted to have the upper hand. It’s due to this that I’ve always had a negative view on most mods. However, I’ve been on IG for some time now and I’ve enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, and a great deal of this is due to the staff. They’re always supportive and letting me RP, yet always making sure that everyone is obeying the rules so that others can enjoy time on the server. This is why I want to apply, to learn from a team that, in my eyes, really know how to make RP fun and exciting. I want to be a role model for the other players on the server and provide any assistance I can.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I am willing to be constantly active on the server and provide assistance and support to anyone who needs it. Always attempting to be diplomatic when it comes to any confrontation. I have a good knowledge of the server rules and how to deal with situations in which a player has broken them. Eagerness to learn from those staff members who are more experienced from me. Willing to receive any feedback in the hopes of becoming a better moderator, whether it comes from staff or other players. 

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

Firstly, I would attempt to freeze or jail the player, immediately stopping them from RDMing other players. I would go through the logs in order to get the names of the players he has killed as a way to gather evidence in case he decides to disconnect. I would get the Steam Player’s ID and warn them for mass RDM. I would then inform my superiors of the situation that occurred along with giving them the player's name, Steam ID and any evidence I have to prove what just happened. This is so if the player returned and I wasn't online, other staff members would know what happened and deal with it accordingly. I would also seek guidance from a more experienced staff member on how to deal with the situation further. If I was online and the player came back, I would pull them into an admin sit, explain what they did wrong, show them evidence if they deny the claim and then let them explain themselves. Depending on the outcome of this admin sit, I would either let them off with a warn or request a more server punishment from a senior staff member.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would pull the victim of the said bullying into an admin sit, so they may tell their story in private. I would ask them to send any evidence of this bullying whether they be screenshots or recordings. I would pull the said bully into the admin sit and hear his side of the story and ask for any evidence that says otherwise, getting both sides of the story. I would also be getting witnesses to tell me what they heard, telling them to send me any screenshots or recordings of the situation.. I might also see if I can check chat logs to gather as much evidence as I can. If the evidence is not enough, I would remind both players that bullying is not tolerated at all on the server and if I caught either of them doing it again they would be punished. I may also keep an eye on the two and see if it continues. If I do find evidence of bullying, I would remind the bully that that kind of behavior is not tolerated on the server and punish them accordingly, most likely with a warning.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would start recording the situation before even confronting the high ranking staff member, ensuring that I have evidence of them abusing their power even before warning them. Then I would remind that staff member that what they are doing is abusing their power and I would kindly ask them to stop. If, however, they ignore me and continue to do so, I would acquire evidence of their abuse of power (footage, screenshots, accounts from other players etc.) and have it shown to other high ranking staff members or members of management. I would then attend staff meetings that involved dealing with the situation and again present my side of the situation that I witnessed along with showing all the evidence I had acquire.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

I would get evidence of the person threatening to DDOS from the logs and inform the higher-ups and management about the threat as this is territory I’m unfamiliar with and they would probably know more than me. Next, I would acquire their Steam ID and Name and have them brought to me into an admin sit. I would remind them that threats like these are taken very seriously and if they continued to do so, they would be banned from the server. If they decided to continue with their threats and ignore my warning, I would punish them accordingly, most likely with a ban. Finally, I would inform the higher-ups and management team about the situation and the potential threat to the server and give any evidence needed to support my accusation (chat logs, recording, etc.). This will be my way of supporting the staff team in any way I can.

Additional Point

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this application. Please provide any feedback as it would be really would be appreciated. Cheers dudes! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.
8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

20190330164544_1.jpg

Edited by Braino
Updated rank and ingame name

11 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1, Only thing is that you could be more active.

+1

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1

• Like 1

Hey Braino,

From what I can see, you are definitely mod material.  You are well known, well behaved and seem like someone who could take the responsibility of this role.  This is why i will be +supporting your application.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Matrix said:

+1

-Mature

-Friendly

-Fairly Active

-Responsible

Gl Braino, hope you get it.

+1 for all reasons stated above.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, Rickle said:

You’ve been on for the past 5/6 days straight which clearly shows that you are trying your best and genuinely want this position. Keep up the good work Braino!

Edited by Cal
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 4:58 PM, Rickle said:

+1

Good Luck!

• Like 1

BUMP/UPDATE

Thanks to everyone for their feedback so far, has helped heaps. Think the only criticism was that I needed to be more active, so I hope I have shown improvement recently. Cheers everyone!!!! 

(PS. Screenshotting doesn't work so sorry for the image quality)

On 1/13/2019 at 8:21 PM, Matrix said:

+1

-Mature

-Friendly

-Fairly Active

-Responsible

Gl Braino, hope you get it.

From the small time I've known Braino I see him as a leader and a mature player +1

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 7:58 PM, Rickle said:

BUMP

Thanks for all the feedback guys, any at all is appreciated! This was the only bit of criticism I got so I hope I've improved on this since putting up my app. If there's anything else, please let me know. Cheers everyone!!

Edited by Braino

+1

As stated in his most recent bump, Braino's activity has increased immensely since when the application first when up.
Braino has all the qualities required of a moderator and I believe he'd be a great benefit to the Imperial RP Staff Team

-Cecil 

• Upvote 1

+1 
Braino is a good boi and very deserving of a position on the IG staff team.

Detailed Application
Mature

Could be more active
Left 212th smh

• Upvote 1

+1

Braino is a good lad, he has the potential to be a great moderator and I believe he would continuously improve himself during his time as one.

Good Luck!

big minge too

• Upvote 1

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Responsible
  • Haven't seen much of you lately (could be due to you being involved more with the sith)
  • Scenarios could do with additional detail
  • Upvote 1

On 2/8/2019 at 12:34 PM, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Responsible
  • Haven't seen much of you lately (could be due to you being involved more with the sith)
  • Scenarios could do with additional detail

BUMP

Edits: Rank, Regiment, Playtime and added a bit more detail to my scenarios.

Lack of playtime and application detail seemed to main criticism so I hope I have shown some improvement of that. Thanks so much guys for the +1's guys!!

+1

Smart, active and respectful. All the qualities of an excellent moderator. Goodluck!

• Upvote 1