Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Boris

Senate Commandoes

Hey guys!

My name is Boris and I love Clone Wars in General - So back when EG was about to switch to Clone Wars myself and Proven came up with an idea to put forward to Management about Senate Commandoes. Sadly the Management at the time they believed due to dwindling numbers the regiment wouldn't work. But with an Active player base and RP Community, I've come back (Sadly) without Proven who is off in his own world. (I think he's banned) to put forward the Senate Commandoes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lgsmahaTdfe5jr6sXMRW2cIyF5fj6TqO9LlWMkBuBbk/edit?usp=sharing

All information can be found in there - Hope you like the idea 

Byza_Rem9.gif

Edited by Boris
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

They could happen in the future but Whitey did say we aren't going to have custom regiments.

Only for Events I think.

I believe at this time the current regiments have been locked in ready for the server launch, whitey has also stated in another thread that they aim to reduce the number of regiments within CWRP in order to focus more on battalions 

the Reason why they want to focus more on battalions is because in Imperial RP at one point there were a lot of Regiments and a lot of them died out I Believe because there were not enough players to support them

Edited by Lachlan

We're not having a permanent Senate on the server (event only) so wouldn't these also be reserved for events as well?

-- I also think that management isn't planning on adding any more regiments until absolutely necessary.

@BorisThank you for the suggestion. This would be something interesting for RP. However, we do not have a constant group of active senators on the ship/base so it would be pointless having this as a regiment. When senators do come aboard the ship, I feel that it would be better to give the troopers the task of guarding them as it would involve more regiments and players in the RP (passive RP).

It may be added as an event job down the track, but not at this stage.

• Like 1