Ban Appeal: Bibleman/Eazy E ( 2nd Appeal)

( Yes I know its early but I asked Whitey and said its fine) 

Steam Details

Steam Name: Eazy E 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:73100920  

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EazyMothafuckingE/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Bibleman

In Game Rank: Private 

In Game Regiment: Stormtroopers

Ban Details

image.png.6c73d1a8465649db2878ce7cc3ae7deb.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: Medifex

What date did the ban occur: 15/12/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Minging constantly and gaining 18 warns over the year.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The  situation that lead to my ban was an admin finding my large warn ( 18 from the start February I think) history and especially over early December and Late November I achieved 7 warns in 30 days intentionally trying to get myself banned so I could start a new account fresh and finally be able to play seriously with my friends on the server. It was highly immature and idiotic for me attempting to get intentionally then expect  so easily get around the Ban.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe that I should be given a second chance because I really love and enjoy playing on Imperial gaming ( nearly two year in Feb) and especially right before my ban I had a lot of friends ( I also had enemies).  I also believe that I was able to entertain some  people that might be finding the server boring at times or if it  was just very quiet and provide some enjoyment and I was also able to provide some small rp events or passive RP ,  this what some members of ISB and some death troopers have stated,  even though you might think I am a minge I created  passive RP Events for security regiments and was always willing to comply and Rp with my punishments consistently, having an RP character that willing performs in-character punishments creates exciting and genuine RP experiences for others.    I mainly want to be given a chance to prove to the people that looked down at me on the server that I aint some minge named Eazy E or Bibleman, I am also willing to put behind my old feuds with people in order to make a better experience for my peers on the server and rewrite my wrongs to rights.  

"Even the slightest signs of forgiveness are stronger then the most powerful hate" Bibleman  s2 2003

Regards Eazy E 

• Facepalm 2
  • Upvote 5