Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JDark47

Renegades Potential Commander Application

Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Renegade (Sometimes [IG] JDark47 depending on my mood)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42116021

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DerAntichrist/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Renegade.

In Game Rank: Lieutenant Commander.

In Game Regiment: Navy

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2 weeks. 3 days. 17 hrs.

Spoiler

20190111232556_1.thumb.jpg.e8e8ae2ec950db4fbb4c1dec5d5c73fa.jpg

Basic Questions

Do you understand there is no guarantee of this application being successful?

I understand.

Do you understand you will be subject to further testing beyond this application before even being considered for a role?

I understand.

Do you understand if you currently hold a CO role on Imperial RP and are successful you will be forfeiting that role?

I understand, although currently not a Commanding Officer.

Do you understand that a high level of professionalism is expected from individuals applying?

I understand.

Why do you want to be a Commander on Clone Wars RP?

I want to be a Commander on the Clone Wars RP server for quite a few reasons. For starters, the fresh Role Play that will come from Clone Wars will be something I am excited for. I am also a huge fan of the Republic, even though I am just a huge fan on the Empire, the Republic appeals to me more. I have been Naval Commander on previous Clone Wars servers, and would kill for these experience again. Lastly, I would like to provide a good leader and role model for the Clone Wars server.

What experience do you have?

I am currently the Operations Officer on Imperial Gaming, Lieutenant Commander of Navy (Major equiv) This has provided me experience as a Commander, constantly providing leadership for members etc. On top of this, I lead a small Navy Fleet on another CloneWarsRP server. I wouldn't consider my experience outstanding, but I do believe I have the attributes for such a role.

What sort of role and regiment do you wish to lead? (e.g. CO, 2IC, ARC, etc.)?

I would require a role which gives me access to large amounts of Role Play.
My choices, in list of preference being. I am also quite excited / hopeful to have a chance to manage groups of people. I enjoy the work, even when not entirely in game.

• Republic Intelligence Commanding Officer. I want to have the Republic Inteliigence Commanding Officer role because it opens a whole new world of RP for myself. Being in Navy for a prolonged period of time, while still enjoying this, it would be rather enjoyable to try a new Role Playing experience. I believe this would also hopefully open some roles to some Lore Characters who I find interesting.
  • Navy Commanding Officer. Being that I am a very experience Naval Officer, and would love the change to a Republic styled Navy. And same as before, this could possibly open the path to lore characters, which I haven't yet had a chance to play as, mostly because of the fact I am closely sticking to Renegade on Imperial Gaming.

Why do you want to join us on Clone Wars RP?

The fresh experience would be good, it is the only StarWarsRP I have done in the past two years, being a part of the server from early 2017 even though I had a prolonged break. As well as this, as stated previously I am a fan of the Republic / Clone Wars era, and would love to try some RP in it.

Do you understand and accept that you will be heavily scrutinised by Management and the Community during this application process?

I understand and accept these conditions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shepard said:

+1

Has been great in navy, has been active and always respectful, would do well.

Sums it up nicely, +1

Renegade is a great 3rd in command, he is always active and taking command if need be, he is loyal and a great friend it will be a sad day to see you go but I wish you luck. 

also remember me on the new server xD +1

Edited by Hyperion