Steam Name:     LimeStrider

Steam ID:    STEAM_0:1:119744249

Steam Profile link:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199754227/

In Game Details

In Game Name:    Lime

In Game Rank:    Officer Cadet

In Game Regiment:    Storm Troopers

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

7 weeks + and now have a 1 week from when it was wiped.

1927462966_ScreenShot2019-01-11at10_43_20pm.png.632f3e52f6a5b06f33ec87a9bc0a3fb0.png(This the last screen shot from when i was IC commander a week or 2 before i left)

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

I have not played any clone war rp on IG  as the server isn't out yet. But on other servers i have played 2weeks+ on Valhalla gaming and played 5 weeks on Collusaul gaming star wars clone wars as well as Empire gaming.

-I was RC Fixer on Valhalla

-RC Fixer on Collusaul as well

-RC Demolition Lime on Empire gaming

(No photos available)

Basic Questions

Do you understand there is no guarantee of this application being successful?

Yes I do and understand.

Do you understand you will be subject to further testing beyond this application before even being considered for a role?

Yes I do and understand.

Do you understand if you currently hold a CO role on Imperial RP and are successful you will be forfeiting that role?

I do not hold a CO role but yes I do understand.

Do you understand that a high level of professionalism is expected from individuals applying?

Yes I do and understand the expectations.

Why do you want to be a Commander on Clone Wars RP?

I wish to be 2IC in order to rejoin imperial gaming and feel as if i am assist the community as well as to be able to enjoy new experiences within the imperial gaming community. This will allow me to join in community events as be able to play a larger part within events and situations to help mold the future on Imperial gaming clone wars as well as continue the lore of my character Lime.

What experience do you have?

I was once a acting pilot commander for 2 months where i lead pilots in many air combat missions around the SD (After when BamBam left). I was 2IC of IC for over 6 months and became the commander of IC which lasted 7 months before i left providing me with experience and training in dupes, trooper discipline, documents, correct actions for RP situations, correct understand of ranks and commander structure as well as a vast knowledge of lore for Star wars imperial era and clone wars era. Ranks and requirements I have done.

- High Colonel Lime (time in IC 11-13 months)

- Acting OC Ensign Pilot Lime (3 months roughly) 

- Snow Trooper Sgt

-IC Sev

-IC Tyto

What sort of role and regiment do you wish to lead? (e.g. CO, 2IC, ARC, etc.)?

I wish to be a 2IC if possible in a republic commando regiment what ever style that may be such as regiments or squads. As to work as a commanders right hand man which i find a enjoyable position. I wish to be able to help another person maintain a regiment and prefer 2IC as i feel it better connects a one person with another as they work together to hold a regiment in one piece. I am applying for such a position as it’s someth I think I can best benefit the community with.

Why do you want to join us on Clone Wars RP?

I wish to join Clone wars RP as to start a fresh with the imperial gaming as after i left i became discouraged after losing my rank for reasons IRL which i could not can control. I understood why those actions happened and do not blame anyone. I wish the join clone wars as well as to bring lore back into my RP character of Lime. I also enjoy the Clone wars Era very much from the TV show to the movies. I wish to be able to experience the communities ideas in events and rp situations with other people that also enjoy this.

If new to Imperial Gaming, why do you believe you should be given this opportunity & what can you bring to the table from outside experience?

I am not new but i am able to bring outside experiences from other servers as i have played on a military rp, multiple other star wars rps which on 2 of 3 of those servers i was RC. I am able to bring different kinds on training from those servers as well as different methods of discipline and talking to troops and players as well as handling different situations. I am also willing to share these experiences with others to help them. I had once applied for PAC 3 on imperial Star wars and was able to achieve this which showed i was trusted by the community and would like to regain this reputation and assist others.

Do you understand and accept that you will be heavily scrutinised by Management and the Community during this application process?

Yes I understand that this will be required by me as to apply my self for the community and provide my best.

(If there are any errors or things people would like me to expand on please comment and i will add as well as reply to you. If you have any feed back Positive or negative i will accept it and use it to form a better application. Thank you.)

Edited by LimeStrider
Changing of placement and edits as well as adding new detail.

HUGE +1 - Lime was a Great IC Commander back in the day, Friendly, Mature, Application has detail. If you become active again you will do absolutely great as a commander in CW. Goodluck.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rickle said:

HUGE +1 - Lime was a Great IC Commander back in the day, Friendly, Mature, Application has detail. If you become active again you will do absolutely great as a commander in CW. Goodluck.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Back in the day 

+1

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Goodluck, +1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rickle said:

^^^ Yep

• Upvote 1

Currently remaining we have:
Clone Engineers - CO
Clone Engineers - 2IC
RSC - 2IC

If you would like to be considered for these roles then please @ me otherwise this will remain here until further positions open after launch.