Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Lachlan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39300364

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038866456/

In Game Details

In Game Name:  Lachlan

In Game Rank: Warrant Officer Class I

In Game Regiment: Riot

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): (Before server Reset)457638985_BeforeServerReset.png.065ed68a179281dc7141bb680158b59b.png

(after Server Reset)1211066195_CurrentplaytimeafterServerReset.png.cfe05d0c6487591e76ca5746210399b8.png

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): Nill (not opened yet)

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):  Never had a Warn

Have you had any bans (If so state them): Never had a ban

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Yes I was Staff on Stayagaming an Arma 3 Server that became one of the biggest in all of Australia from 1 server to 3 servers from the end of 2014 till the beginning of 2017 where I made it up to Global administrator of all 3 servers and support team manager for a bit of time and then in 2017 I resigned due to IRL study Reasons. Also for a short period of time Stayagaming did have a Clone wars RP server that ended up shutting down due to getting no players.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:  The Purpose of been a moderator is to deal with player issues and to asset the players of Imperial gaming with RDM, Fail-RP, Minging and any other issues if any major issue take place that I am unable to deal with I will take it to a senior moderator +. As well as trying to make the community Fun and try to encourage RP on the server and for everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves while on the server.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:  I am applying for Trial Moderator because of Clone wars been a new server and it will be needed Moderators to assist the new players and insure that everyone knows the rules as well as there will bound to be rule breakers when this new server opens. And as well as insuring that Players get the best gaming RP experience of the server.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:  I can bring past experience of been a past moderator/admin of another server and how to Handel issues of players and insure that players are getting the best experience on the server possible. Other Attributes leadership, Maturity Trustful, Honest, caring person and that wants to insure everyone has a fun time on the server.

I am Currently 18 turning 19 soon. I work for Bunnings Being a casual and currently studying a certificated III in Telecommunication on Monday afternoon and going into the nights starting in February. which well lead to full time job hopefully. As well as been Corporal of the Australian army cadets and on some weekends and most Wednesday nights when school is in session I am unable to come on due to this commitment but i will give notice of when I am away for on the weekends. I was also during school I was Prefect for Grande 12 and a Leader for grade 9, 10, 11.
Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:  I would get the player Details who massed RDMED and wait 5 Minutes to see if the player would come back on and  See if it was the Player’s first time playing SWRP or Gmod and I would check the players play time on the server and though steam and tell him the Rules about Star wars RP and give them a link to the rules page and insure that he reads the rules and understands the rules of the server. If the player has had warns before or is an experienced player on the server I would give him a warn for Mass RDM and attempted to avoid Staff sit and place him on a watch-list. If he comes back and starts RDMing I would give the player a ban for 3 Days for mass RDM. I would inform the player that he can lodge A ban appeal on the forums if they wish to appeal the ban.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I would talk to the Player who is been bullied and get evidence of the bullying. Then I would then talk to the player who is doing the bullying and tell the player to cease bullying and give the player a verbal warn and that if they continue to bully they will be warned/kicked. Then if the bulling does not stop and continues or if I get a report of bullying from another player on the server from the same player who was given a verbal warn. I would talk to the other player who is also reporting the bulling and get the evidence off the 2nd player who is reporting the bullying and I would give the player a warn for multiple reports of bullying would place the player on a watch list. If the player then still continues to bully I would give them a ban for 3 Days for multiple reports bullying of players on the server. And tell them that they can lodge A ban appeal on the forums. If they wish to appeal the ban.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would take video evidence/Screenshots and tell the Higher ranking staff member to stop abusing their powers as they are representing staff as a whole and that if they do not stop abusing their powers and I would inform a senior admin + or server management. And present evidence about this staff member abusing powers and tell the senior admin or server management that I said to the higher ranking staff member to stop abusing their powers as they a representing staff as a whole and not setting a good example to the players.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?: I would take screenshots/Video of the DDOS threat and I would Talk to the player making the threats and give them a verbal warn for DDOS Threats is a serious offense against the community and tell them to cease making threats against the server or they will be warned/banned for threatening server stability and i would place the player on a watch list, If they stilled continued to make threats against the server after my verbal warn I would warn them from making threats against the community if they kept making treats after the warn then they would be banned permantly for DDOS threats against the server. That they can appeal the ban though the forums if they wish to appeal the ban.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.
8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.  

I Accept All Terms and Conditions and Rules

Edited by Lachlan
Added more detail to Scenarios and added what I am stuyding Fixed some speeling mistakes on the 15/01/2019 at 11:33PM

11 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1, Detailed Application, Friendly, Mature, Just become a little more active then you will be great. Goodluck.

Neutral

48 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1, Detailed Application, Friendly, Mature, Just become a little more active then you will be great. Goodluck.

+1

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Agreed

2 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1, Detailed Application, Friendly, Mature, Just become a little more active then you will be great. Goodluck

^^^ Yep

9 hours ago, Rickle said:

I'm sure that I have banned you at one point or another

Neutral. You have never seemed the Moderator type or quality

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Mauler said:

I have to agree.

I honestly don't see you becoming a Moderator, You just don't seem to do much within the Community.

Edited by Emerald

2 hours ago, Mauler said:

Mauler, I do not Recall been banned and I have just checked my name and steam ID through the ban database and it has not come up with anything about me been banned see the screenshot below.

Have a Great day

1137230939_bandatabaseserch.thumb.png.7f145bd32a9b4f2f5ac3d11354cee68e.png

@Lachlan @Mauler

Quick technical input, that page is linked to the current Gbans (I think) system, and may or may not have all of the old bans on it.

Edited by Goliath
Phone doesn't want to let me say what I want to say
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goliath said:

@Lachlan @Mauler

Quick technical input, that page is linked to the current Gbans (I think) system, and may or may not have all of the old band in it.

I just clicked on history and it comes up with everyone's ban from 2016 and there unban time and what date they were banned and un-banned  and by who unbanned them

Edited by Lachlan

14 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Mauler, I do not Recall been banned and I have just checked my name and steam ID through the ban database and it has not come up with anything about me been banned see the screenshot below.

Have a Great day

1137230939_bandatabaseserch.thumb.png.7f145bd32a9b4f2f5ac3d11354cee68e.png

oh sorry it wasn’t you. it was another shock meme during me two tenures as shock commander 

In my opinion definitely not enough detail in your app. Your scenario answers are quite brief and could do with more explaining.

You have great Server time but if you put more time into your Application then it might change me to a +1. I have seen you around but have not seen you enough within RP and generally being around, whether that's due to us not being near each other or something else, for me to make my decision neutral.

Good luck though and I hope to see more of you :)

On 1/14/2019 at 8:23 AM, Kenny said:

In my opinion definitely not enough detail in your app. Your scenario answers are quite brief and could do with more explaining.

You have great Server time but if you put more time into your Application then it might change me to a +1. I have seen you around but have not seen you enough within RP and generally being around, whether that's due to us not being near each other or something else, for me to make my decision neutral.

Good luck though and I hope to see more of you :)

thank you for your feedback Kenny,

I am working on updating the scenario answers to include more details

kind regards,

Lachlan

UPDATE: added more Detail to scenarios answers, added what I am studying currently Fixed some spelling  mistakes on the 15/1/2019 at 11:33PM

Edited by Lachlan
added in what changes I have made to the application
  • Like 1