Steam Details

Steam Name: Memez_R_Dreamz

Steam ID: 76561198274545483

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274545483/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Galle

In Game Rank: Colonel

In Game Regiment: Riot Troopers

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/959730821849746967/64AF8C3FAF8A48DFCBD592EF2E132D3DE8B07C58/

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): N/A (The server has not been released)

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have never been warned (includes verbal warnings)

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have never been banned.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): I have not been a staff member before on any server.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: The purpose of a moderator on any server I've seen is to make sure that no rules are broken and to create an immersive RP that players may experience. A moderator should be very flexible and readily available to respond and tackle any and all situations. Moderators are responsible for ensuring that staff tickets are being responded too and they are handled in an appropriate manner. Moderators are representatives of the server and they should always be respectful and caring to everyone on the server. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: When I first joined the server back in July, I never expected to get to where I am today, normally I would join a random Star Wars RP server and mess around until I get bored and never join again. But something clicked with this server, I would then become an attached member of this server and because of it, I've had a great amount of fun and enjoyable memories because of the amazing people in this community. That is why I would like the opportunity to be apart of the staff team in order to help make this server even better than it already is, by being a positive force on this server. I love helping and I find great joy in assisting other people. Even though I lack the experience, I still believe I can perform the roles of a moderator as I am a quick learner and I have dealt with situations that are relevant to moderating. I can be trusted as a trial moderator as I have earned and received PAC3 tier 1 and I currently hold a high ranking commanding position which both required trust.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I will help the staff team and server by being extremely active each day, and answering as many requests that are put into admin chat as I possibly can, I will assist other mods or admins if they require assistance with a sit, I will also help by being patient in all situations, making sure that I use my time as staff efficiently and I will stick to my duties over anything else. I will also help by understanding that if I was to get the position a trial mod and then got promoted pass that, that I wouldn't slack off or feel as if I don't need to normal staff duties just because I have passed my trial stage. I will bring my very best to all situations and think things through like a staff member should like setting bias aside. I also believe that I'm great at seeing the difference between OOC and RP, which I believe is key in being a good staff member. I like to have fun but I like to RP so I know when its time to have fun and time to RP. I will bring a positive approach to staff duties and I would be eager to help in as many ways as possible.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I would first look through logs to find out how many people this person killed. I would then talk to one or two of the people who were RDMed asking about the details of what just occurred. After reviewing any evidence/witness information (screenshot or video), I would then get his steam ID and warn him for Mass RDM x however many people he killed and for DC to avoid admin sit/punishment.  

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I would first talk to the victim to get his part of the story and collect any screenshots of chat or video that he has. Then I would talk to the person who bullied, get his story, and if he has lied ( Only if I have screenshots ), Then I would give him a Harsh Verbal warning and spectate him, If he goes back to bullying the same person or other people, I would then warn the person for player disrespect 

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would most likely go to talk to one of the admins who is an equal or higher rank than the staff member who is abusing their powers and see if they could take it from there as they have might be able to deal with the situation then I could but I would ask to talk to the Staff member and ask why he is abusing powers also to ask him to cut it out.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: As a trial moderator, my power to punish an individual is limited. If I see anyone threatening to DDOS the server, I would screenshot or record the offender's threats, warn them for threatening to DDOS the server and the contact an admin+ about the threats, giving all my evidence to the admin so that he can issue a permanent ban. 

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Would be a great Trial Moderator.

Hundred percent agree, one of the best troopers I had the privilege of leading, hard working and really deserves this role. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 9:38 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Would be a great Trial Moderator.

Is an active and mature bloke and deserves a shot at being a t-mod.

• Like 1

+1

-An amazing commander and mature person in game
-Application is flushed out
-Very trustworthy

-Would make an excellent trial mod

• Like 1

+1 

A great commander and leader ingame, I think he would make an excellent trial mod as he is always going out of his way to help people.

• Like 1