Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cody-7102/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Thrawn

In Game Rank: Grand Admiral

In Game Regiment: Imperial High Command

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): Couple of weeks

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): A day or so

Basic Questions

Do you understand there is no guarantee of this application being successful?

Yes

Do you understand you will be subject to further testing beyond this application before even being considered for a role?

Yes

Do you understand that a high level of professionalism is expected from individuals applying?

Yes

Why do you want to be a Commander on Clone Wars RP?

I am one of if not the most experience commanding officer that the Imperial server has. Both in terms of running regiments both from the front end public side and the back end side n ones sees. I bring a level of knowledge unparalleled in the field of leadership, personnel management and operational efficiency. I am extremely professional in everything that I do and this is reflected back on anyone I lead, resulting in an overall more professional group. I want to bring all the experience I have to the Clone Wars Server to help establish a good base for the server in regards to, standards, professionalism, goals, skills, abilities and most importantly RP.

What experience do you have?

I have 697 Days as the Commanding officer of Navy. Most of that spent the rank of Grand Admiral. I have written the Navy handbook, and written the Commanders handbook for the Imperial Server. I have shown that not only can I lead a signal navy regiment, but I can also lead the 4 navy regiments. In addition on countless occasions leading the entire Imperial army (on the server) during events.

What sort of role and regiment do you wish to lead? (e.g. CO, 2IC, ARC, etc.)?

I wish to be the Commanding Officer of the 212th.

Why do you want to join us on Clone Wars RP?

I have been on Imperial gaming since it was started (as shown by my veteran tag on TS) I have been in my current position for 697 days (very happily I might add) I have no intention of leaving the Imperial Server. I want to come and help provide the same great RP (and passive RP) base to the Clone wars Server that has made the IG Imperial RP server the Number 1. I want to bring my skills and knowledge to the clone wars server to help pass it on to new people and help them develop so that there is an even great number of people that are able to help lead the community, both within RP and OOC.

Do you understand and accept that you will be heavily scrutinised by Management and the Community during this application process?

Yes.

Mega Mega Mega +1 

If Cody doesn't deserve this role the no one dose. No question

- Great RP

- Good Application

- Dedicated Af.

- Great Commander / GA

- IG Vet

- In general he is a great guy.

Edited by Korr

23 minutes ago, Shepard said:

+1

Might be trash at CS:GO ;) but he's good at commanding and being a good boy.

Neutral

The ONLY reason I say this is because of this post (you are two extremely critical roles on the Imperial server), if you are able todo two with an exeption than definitely +1

+1

I am supporting this for these reasons.

• Has been amazing Grand Admiral, proving he is good at managment, and an top tier leader.
  • Is mature, an amazing RP'er, all proven by his rank and role.

Althought I give this application a plus one, you have removed a question from the template which puts into consideration your commanding role on Imperial Gaming.
Would you be stepping down from your role as Grand Admiral? Considering your currently at limited activity, (For what I am assuming are valid reasons) this would more then likely effect your role and activity on Imperial if you were to keep the Grand Admiral role.

Neutral 

As my time being a Navy CO I have experienced what Cody is like as a Commander. He is an amazing commander and has lots of experience. He is mature at most times and is an amazing RP'er. However, he has a tendency to go inactive for "long" amounts of time, either for it is his role as an Admin or IRL stuff. This meaning he isn't the most reliable person to be commanding a regiment. He also plays an important part in commanding the 4 Navy regiments, if he did succeed in getting the CO role he would assumingly have to forfeit his role as a Grand Admiral. Leaving a major gap in the Navy structure. Other than being a Grand Admiral he is also an Admin on the Imperial server, if he were to switch over to the Clone Wars server it would also leave a gap in the Imperial staff structure. Other than that, Cody is an amazing person and definitely deserves a role in being a commander.

Best of luck, 

Carswell

Edited by Carswell

1 hour ago, Carswell said:

Neutral 

As my time being a Navy CO I have experienced what Cody is like as a Commander. He is an amazing commander and has lots of experience. He is mature at most times and is an amazing RP'er. However, he has a tendency to go inactive for "long" amounts of time, either for it is his role as an Admin or IRL stuff. This meaning he isn't the most reliable person to be commanding a regiment. He also plays an important part in commanding the 4 Navy regiments, if he did succeed in getting the CO role he would assumingly have to forfeit his role as a Grand Admiral. Leaving a major gap in the Navy structure. Other than being a Grand Admiral he is also an Admin on the Imperial server, if he were to switch over to the Clone Wars server it would also leave a gap in the Imperial staff structure. Other than that, Cody is an amazing person and definitely deserves a role in being a commander.

Best of luck, 

Carswell

I think most of this covers it cody is a amazing commander and he has done a lot to form navy as it is today. The regiment certainly wouldn't functional as well without him managing it, and while it may technically be possible to have a role on both servers and cody could certainly contribute a lot to the clone wars server shaping it's lore and inventing various handbooks however as dedicated as he may be there is only so much time and i fear either of his roles may suffer from his time split.

Neutral 

7 hours ago, Delta said:

Pros

1. Good fit 
  2. Nice app 
  3. High ranking 

Cons

1. No screenshot of time 

+1

Agreed, +1. Be sure to add the playtime screenshot

5 hours ago, JDark47 said:

+1

I am supporting this for these reasons.

• Has been amazing Grand Admiral, proving he is good at managment, and an top tier leader.
  • Is mature, an amazing RP'er, all proven by his rank and role.

Althought I give this application a plus one, you have removed a question from the template which puts into consideration your commanding role on Imperial Gaming.
Would you be stepping down from your role as Grand Admiral? Considering your currently at limited activity, (For what I am assuming are valid reasons) this would more then likely effect your role and activity on Imperial if you were to keep the Grand Admiral role.

Always been a pleasure to interact with you. It'll be interesting to see who becomes the new Grand Admiral if you forfeit your role as him.

Good Luck!

Thank you all for your feedback.

@JDark47 and @Carswell and @Rad_Cophave brought up the points about myself sometimes being inactive. 99% of the times I am inactive are for server related reasons. For example, I was inactive just for a period of time before we got the Deathstar Map as I was heavily involved in the development of the documentation and other aspects that were being worked on for that to happen. Another example is right now. I have been pretty damn inactive on the Imperial server for a little bit now because I have been heavily involved in the development of the clone wars server in almost every aspect of its development, due to having a smaller dev team at the moment. 

However, yes I may go inactive sometimes, but it is almost always because I am working on something for the server. Additionally, If things on the Imperial server are running as they should, There are 4 commanders of all 4 navy regiments which are more then capable of running them to a standard which i deem acceptable without my direct oversight. You will also note from your personal experience that during these times when I am not as active on the server. I am always on the Teamspeak and general available when not working, as well as contactable through discord or the forums/steam and I make my best effort to reply as quickly as I can. 

This is just a little note for he people mentioned here, more a your doing a good job reminder. Additionally, I feel that particularly for Carswell and Rad Cop my times when I am less active on the server are more noticeable as you are navy commanders. However remember this always, I have high standards, people don't meet those standards I find people who can. You have all held your positions for such a long period of time because you all meet the standards I request of the navy regiments and part of that is you do not always need someone to hold your hand. You are independent commanders who are more the capable of leading your regiments and making decisions extremely well as individuals. I simply oversee yourselves and the regiments, but you do not require me to help you run your regiments on a day to day basis. So good job, cause you are all doing your job so well that I can not be on for a week or 2 and no one would know the difference!! :)

With all your feedback in mind I again remind everyone that if I am every needed an not on the server, you can contact me through the Teamspeak, Discord, Steam or the forums. Additionally, if you do require me in game let me know and I can jump in game if necessary.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Cody said:

Thank you all for your feedback.

@JDark47 and @Carswell and @Rad_Cophave brought up the points about myself sometimes being inactive. 99% of the times I am inactive are for server related reasons. For example, I was inactive just for a period of time before we got the Deathstar Map as I was heavily involved in the development of the documentation and other aspects that were being worked on for that to happen. Another example is right now. I have been pretty damn inactive on the Imperial server for a little bit now because I have been heavily involved in the development of the clone wars server in almost every aspect of its development, due to having a smaller dev team at the moment. 

However, yes I may go inactive sometimes, but it is almost always because I am working on something for the server. Additionally, If things on the Imperial server are running as they should, There are 4 commanders of all 4 navy regiments which are more then capable of running them to a standard which i deem acceptable without my direct oversight. You will also note from your personal experience that during these times when I am not as active on the server. I am always on the Teamspeak and general available when not working, as well as contactable through discord or the forums/steam and I make my best effort to reply as quickly as I can. 

This is just a little note for he people mentioned here, more a your doing a good job reminder. Additionally, I feel that particularly for Carswell and Rad Cop my times when I am less active on the server are more noticeable as you are navy commanders. However remember this always, I have high standards, people don't meet those standards I find people who can. You have all held your positions for such a long period of time because you all meet the standards I request of the navy regiments and part of that is you do not always need someone to hold your hand. You are independent commanders who are more the capable of leading your regiments and making decisions extremely well as individuals. I simply oversee yourselves and the regiments, but you do not require me to help you run your regiments on a day to day basis. So good job, cause you are all doing your job so well that I can not be on for a week or 2 and no one would know the difference!! :)

With all your feedback in mind I again remind everyone that if I am every needed an not on the server, you can contact me through the Teamspeak, Discord, Steam or the forums. Additionally, if you do require me in game let me know and I can jump in game if necessary.

You're response is much appreciated, and all of the Navy regiments I hope would say that they are greatful for all the work you have put into Navy, probably wouldn't be the same if you hadn't put the time and managment into it.

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Deserves this role more than anyone in my opinion.

+1 due to the reasons stated above.