Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] chicka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84985367

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chicka123/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [224-01] Rickle

In Game Rank: 224th IAD

In Game Regiment: High Colonel

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 14 Weeks, 6 Days.

image.thumb.png.63d692d64c53e3cb96d404a8d67a4696.png

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): N/A

If new to Imperial Gaming where are you coming from & why? N/A

Basic Questions

Do you understand there is no guarantee of this application being successful? Yes I Do.

Do you understand you will be subject to further testing beyond this application before even being considered for a role? Yes I Do.

Do you understand if you currently hold a CO role on Imperial RP and are successful you will be forfeiting that role? Yes I Do.

Do you understand that a high level of professionalism is expected from individuals applying? Yes I Do.

Why do you want to be a Commander on Clone Wars RP? I am wishing to be a commander on Imperial Gaming's Clone Wars RP as I am wanting to experience a new type of RP within the Clone Wars era. I want like to gain more skills while playing or commanding on the new server. I want to help the server be successful and this could be partially assisted by someone like me, as I am extremely active, I can lead by example, etc. I have started regiments that were down the bottom and revived them to a stable, active regiment, I can use my skills I used,to do this on the new Clone Wars RP server to keep a regiment alive, mature and held together. I have played Clone Wars era before for a couple of months and I did enjoy it a lot more then Imperial era, as there was more RP experience and opportunities. I can also lead a regiment well during events by using comms or team chat, I either give orders to individual or groups of people inside the regiment, so everyone has something different to do, or I give the whole regiment an order. During my time as commander on Imperial Gaming, I have learnt how to make trooper behaviour and listen to orders, I know how to teach people various skills, for example Climb Swep, Shooting, Faces, Formations, Breaching Courses, etc. All the listed points above is why I am wanting to become a commander on the new Clone Wars RP server.

What experience do you have? My experience on Imperial Gaming are In Game Rank and Staff Position. I currently have been a moderator for 6+ Months and I have learnt new leadership skills I did not have before. I have been commander a total of 3 times while playing on Imperial Gaming. I have been a Sith Marauder Commander for 6+ Months, I was a SCAR Commander for 1 month and I am currently a 224th IAD Commander, have for the last 2 Months. I can command regiments extremely well inside and outside Events, Over the last month, 224th have received 24 event placings (Either 1st, 2nd or 3rd, I have this all tallied on the 224th spreadsheet), this is nearly one placing every day for a month.

What sort of role and regiment do you wish to lead? (e.g. CO, 2IC, ARC, etc.)? I wish to take the commanding role / Lore character in the Jedi (Anakin Skywalker (Most Preferred Jedi), Plo Koon or Kit Fisto), I have a lot of experience with Sith / Jedi RP, I miss being a Sith Commander back in my time on Imperial Gaming and I want to try a new RP experience, this could be done if I was given the role to be a Jedi / Lore Character. I also know how to duel with a saber well and I know how to teach new people how to duel. Back when I was a marauder I used to create RP for them whether that was placing artefacts around Naboo and they would have to hunt them, they have to build there own saber, I trained marauders with interrogations, bleeding green saber crystals to make them red, etc. If I was given the position of being a Jedi commander, I would try my 100% effort and best to give lots of RP to all players in the community and have an enjoyable time while on the server.

Why do you want to join us on Clone Wars RP? I want to join Imperial Gaming in Clone Wars RP as I am looking for a new Roleplay Experience, as I currently have 14 weeks on the current Imperial Gaming Server, I am looking for new opportunities and experiences. I want to get to know more people within the community that I don't know yet or gain a better relationship with others I already know. I also would like to assist the new server in growing / developing from the day it is released, to make the community a more popular and striving one. I am an active, confident and loyal player when on Imperial Gaming, I know how to enhance and develop RP, I want to bring all my current skills I have in leadership to the new clone wars server so that I can make an impact towards others RP experience.

If new to Imperial Gaming, why do you believe you should be given this opportunity & what can you bring to the table from outside experience? N/A, As I have been with the community for 11 Months.

Do you understand and accept that you will be heavily scrutinised by Management and the Community during this application process? Yes I Do. Any criticism or Feedback is needed, so that I can improve further.

--------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Even tho I do not have a Microphone, I still can perform my duties, roles and responsibilities better then most people with microphones. I have revived two regiments as CO that were 'dead' and brought them back to life to be a stable, active regiment filled with friendly people, all without a mic. I taught people how to duel. I can still perform my staff role perfectly without a mic even when a lot of people said I would have no chance. I really hope myself not having a mic does not affect whether or not I get this role / position. Thankyou, -Rickle.

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 4

Giant +1

Active, friendly and well respected.

• Like 1

+1 Rickle you have come very far no? I certainly believe you deserve a  a Co role on the clone wars server. You have commanded Sith and Imperial Troopers. And yes I do believe you will experience something new. You were and still are a great commander good luck.

your friend

Dracks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1

Very detailed App 

Also please don't leave me 

I would still play on Imperial a lot, I'm not leaving it. But if I was given this role I would play Clone Wars more.

• Like 1

+1

Great guy, has been a great commander of 224th, would be a good Jedi boi.

Although.... Parcy as commander of 224th. HECK.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shepard said:

+1

lol I agree +!

• Like 1

+1

-Mature

-EXTREMELY Active

-Great guy to talk to (except for the no mic part)

-Past Commanding Experience

These are some of the reasons Rickle would be a great fit for a commanding position on the new server.

Edited by Matrix
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Shepard said:

+1

+1 

And you gotta believe in me dude q-q

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

Giant +1

Active, friendly and well respected.

no mic -1

kidding +1

• Like 1

Just now, Bailey said:

no mic -1

kidding +1

Sound Sweps could work :)

Edited by Rickle

Just now, Rickle said:

Sound Sweps could work :)

There's legit so many Sound SWEP's, I was speaking with Kosmos about it, give you all of them and you can be Bumblebee.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bailey said:

There's legit so many Sound SWEP's, I was speaking with Kosmos about it, give you all of them and you can be Bumblebee.

Hahaha Great.

12 hours ago, Matrix said:

+1

-Mature

-EXTREMELY Active

-Great guy to talk to (except for the no mic part)

-Past Commanding Experience

These are some of the reasons Rickle would be a great fit for a commanding position on the new server.

Agreed, will be sad to see you leave however. +1

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sully said:

Agreed, will be sad to see you leave however. +1

Ill still be active on both servers, just wanting a new RP experience. I got 14 weeks playtime on imperial. :)