Jump to content
NovaWubbz

NovaWubbz T-Mod Application

Recommended Posts

Nova's/ Ares II Trial Moderator Application

 

Steam Name: NovaWubbz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123228672

In game name and rank: SCAR NovaWubbz SGT

Time Played: 3 Weeks 2 Days

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for Trial Moderator to help support the community and gain experience in real life. Me being a Trial Moderator will help me learn how to react and deal with stress, how to deal with situations and how to manage my time. Gaining this experience can help me gain a job that relies on me being able to deal with situations faster and dealing with stress easier. I am also applying for this position to give other staff a hand when ever they need it as I would give up almost anything to help out someone else, also I would like to become a Trial Moderator to help give ideas to help maintain or even make the server better and keep the constant 70+ players every day as I do love this server and want to stay on it for a while. As this server is the only one I play on, I have started to become attached to it and feel as if I left it i would feel as If I have left something behind that I just cant reclaim. Me becoming apart of staff on imperial Gaming Starwars RP would help me contain all of those people coming on the server just to cause trouble and mischief.  


How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Me becoming apart of staff can help out the community as well as myself (as explained in the last question). As I love to give a hand to anyone in need, I feel that I would become a great asset to the staff team both Event Master side and Moderator side as I have experience as a Event Master in the past and am keen on gaining experience on becoming someone that can deal with situations. Me trying to help out anyone in need would make me want to accept any staff request placed in admin chat as fast as possible and would work out any situation calmly and as non biased as possible. As i have gained experience through past regimental tryouts I have taught myself that everyone is equal and friends don't matter unless under extreme circumstances which one side is completely going against what he/she has been told and disobeys the rules and disrespects the people around him. Me becoming Trial Moderator can help out Imperial Gaming Starwars RP by having a staff member that has at least 5 hours a day and 7 days a week. As i have past experience on previous Imperial Gaming servers, i notice that at times staff members tend to start to get bored and sometimes disobey the rules, as humans we aren't perfect infact this application isn't perfect but there is a fine line between incorrect grammar and RDM, I know that at times I would go out of hand as well but i know when enough is enough, I would inform the staff member and see that he would stop with what ever he is doing wrong and see that he knows that he should slow down a little and have a think about what he is doing. Doing such can lower the amount of abuse of powers and can help keep the players just trying to have fun from having fun instead of being mad or disappointed because a staff member spawned in a over powered gun he wasn't supposed to.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Imperial Gaming Military RP - Head Event Master

Imperial Gaming Deathrun - Moderator

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I do not recall any warning, kicks or bans but if so can someone tell me.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: There is not much i can bring to Imperial Gaming besides a active, reliable and honest person that will be there almost always. As a active player on the server I have time to spear and can place role-play aside for other things such as admin sits, other staff needing help and much much more that can be done without a thought.

Anything else you would like to add: Can I please get feedback as it would help me improve myself and or the application you are reading currently (Hopefully). I am on for more than 5 hours a day (somehow) but am on after 3:50 AEST because of school unless it is a weekend because of education. On Saturdays I go to work from 2-6 and on Mondays I go to work form 4:30 - 6 as I want to get better parts for my PC.

Terms:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Image result for imperial gaming

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH +1. Ex-Head EM on Mili RP before it *cough* left and he is really good.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NovaWubbz said:

Time Played: 1 Day and 6 Hours

 

+1, He has experience as a former Head Event Master, and I have had nothing but positive experiences with him. Great guy.

 Although I think you have more time than 1 day on this server xD.

Also some of the writing in the first two paragraphs could of been split up and / or been put into the " What can you bring to Imperial Gaming? " section.

 

GOOD LUCK NOVA

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Regal said:

+1 Ares is a loyal and active member to this server and is friendly. I think he can do fantastic as a T-mod.

OH +1. Ex-Head EM on Mili RP before it *cough* left and he is really good.

21 minutes ago, Tankerz said:

+1, He has experience as a former Head Event Master, and I have had nothing but positive experiences with him. Great guy.

 Although I think you have more time than 1 day on this server xD.

Also some of the writing in the first two paragraphs could of been split up and / or been put into the " What can you bring to Imperial Gaming? " section.

 

GOOD LUCK NOVA

Thanks guys much appreciated :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rias Gremory said:

+1 Amazing guy!, really good at rp!, active!

 

2 hours ago, Daffybebe said:

+1, Ares is a great RP'er, very active and knows the rules.

 

Good luck.

Thanks guys for the feedback :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 - Was a great Head Event Master. He is great at roleplay and would be a good edition to the staff team.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

You are active and a lot of effort and information was put into this Application.

Good Luck

-Mirror

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In your first application you were denied, however you came back with a much more outstanding application with lots more effort put into it. In-Game you always follow the rules and you are a friendly person to everyone. Your role play is great, you are mature and really active. 

+1

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 have had situations where you have constantly over stepped your boundaries taking things int your owns hands, this showing you lack of RP ability. EG: pilots/navy where doing some training in MH2. you decided to just come along and lock all the blast doors. Not only did you lock in theirs bunks but inconvenienced all pilots and navy doing training. You are lucky you didn't get warned for minging.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-29 at 8:04 AM, Divisionary said:

Be sure to take things slow. +1. Also green is such a good colour combination. Reminds me of rainbow flavoured icecream. Blue turns the green into Teal/Cyan.

 

On 2017-5-29 at 7:14 AM, Cody said:

-1 have had situations where you have constantly over stepped your boundaries taking things int your owns hands, this showing you lack of RP ability. EG: pilots/navy where doing some training in MH2. you decided to just come along and lock all the blast doors. Not only did you lock in theirs bunks but inconvenienced all pilots and navy doing training. You are lucky you didn't get warned for minging.

 

On 2017-5-29 at 2:32 AM, Ling Ling said:

In your first application you were denied, however you came back with a much more outstanding application with lots more effort put into it. In-Game you always follow the rules and you are a friendly person to everyone. Your role play is great, you are mature and really active. 

+1

 

On 2017-5-28 at 11:27 PM, Mirror said:

+1

You are active and a lot of effort and information was put into this Application.

Good Luck

-Mirror

 

On 2017-5-28 at 0:07 PM, Little5avage said:

Dear user
I am going to +1 your application
Active
Very good information
Friendly to the community
Good Luck

 

On 2017-5-27 at 8:40 PM, Dom said:

+1 - Was a great Head Event Master. He is great at roleplay and would be a good edition to the staff team.

 

On 2017-5-27 at 1:17 PM, i've got a mad ting on snapchat said:

+1 Great player, Very active and friendly!

Thank you everyone for the feedback ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NovaWubbz,

I have seen you around the community and im going to +1 you!

Respected
Loyal
Decent Role Player
Friendly / King
Extreamly Detailed and lots of effort into application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 is a complete fuckboi.

OT: I think that he would make a great T-Mod on the server.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pinejack said:

+1 is a complete fuckboi.

OT: I think that he would make a great T-Mod on the server.

 

23 hours ago, [IG] Megamasha said:

NovaWubbz,

I have seen you around the community and im going to +1 you!

Respected
Loyal
Decent Role Player
Friendly / King
Extreamly Detailed and lots of effort into application.

Thanks for the feedback guys :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See you around around almost everyday, serious rper, good to talk to, friendly, and unable to beat me in a duel, only jks I'm shit now but +1 

Rada

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rada said:

See you around around almost everyday, serious rper, good to talk to, friendly, and unable to beat me in a duel, only jks I'm shit now but +1 

Rada

 

On 2017-5-31 at 7:31 AM, Big Papa said:

+1

 

On 2017-5-30 at 2:26 PM, Imposing said:

+1

Thanks guys for the feedback and I know its late but tanks :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...