Jump to content

PROJECT: R


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Members of the Community, Who or what is Project R?   The title says it all doesn’t it? And instead of going on and on for paragraphs I will make it easier on you and get down to bu

Project Republic??? More like...   Thank you Management Team, very cool.

Posted Images

Wait that means 
Rickle wont get a Mic?
I wont be the only 212th CO (Possibley means 212th can be clones now whitey mmm)
I was semi right for project Reset to CW
I may get to see some awesome old friends and members back

NICE

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor

Yes as we are still in the process of porting over models. When obiwan gets released this year on Battlefront he will be ported over especially with his skins

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor
5 hours ago, Joel said:

Wait that means 
Rickle wont get a Mic?
I wont be the only 212th CO (Possibley means 212th can be clones now whitey mmm)
I was semi right for project Reset to CW
I may get to see some awesome old friends and members back

NICE

not a reset, it's a whole other server

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Yes as we are still in the process of porting over models. When obiwan gets released this year on Battlefront he will be ported over especially with his skins

Use this model, Wolf.

964652968_images(27).jpeg.0e5a1f3f80e76a384bad985150977ecf.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Boris said:

Wasn't there a vote back in the day on Clone Wars that won? Whatever happened with that

the vote was like 60/40 which wasn't very convincing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolf said:

Yes as we are still in the process of porting over models. When obiwan gets released this year on Battlefront he will be ported over especially with his skins

Obi-Wan is already out and has been out for a while, Count Dooku is released at the end of this month and then Anakin is released at the end of next month.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kosmos said:

Obi-Wan is already out and has been out for a while, Count Dooku is released at the end of this month and then Anakin is released at the end of next month.

Think he means when the obi wan BFII model is put onto gmod.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, JDark47 said:

Why not both? :P

By day I play Imperial 

By night I play clone Wars 

Edited by Delta
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kosmos said:

Obi-Wan is already out and has been out for a while, Count Dooku is released at the end of this month and then Anakin is released at the end of next month.

Kosmos knows his shit.... me likey

Link to post
Share on other sites

If there was one thing that could bring me back to IG, it would probably be clone wars rp.

 

Also if this works out well, IG might finally be in a position to expand (finally)

 

Probably won't last long though.

 

If IG CWRP is still going strong in Feb/March, I might come back and invest my time into it.

Edited by Mauler
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing Im concerned about is everyone saying "no I'll miss you on imperial" or "you can't leave your position on imperial" to people who say they're gonna play on CWRP. Does having a commanding/high ranking role on the CWRP server mean you can't have one on the imperial RP server, or is this people speculating that you won't be able to handle both roles efficiently?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cody locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...