Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Depends on the role, if your a Commander on Imperial and want to be a Commander on CWRP we feel as if its impossible to handle as running the regiments are a very hard and draining task and doing two will burn you out and you wont be able to keep up however we will state it as simple as this. If you are able to keep your responsabilities in check and do not fall behind on either then you are able to but as soon as you fall behind it shows us that your trying but you cant handle it and thats normal you physically cannot handle running two regiments. 

Whitey can explain more on this matter as i believe hes got some rules for all of this. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

However we will not stop you for going for a high role, you can be officers on both servers however its more for commanders role we obviously think people wont be able to handle two commanders role however we are not going to stop them at all going for a high role however you have to think logically in all of this, if you are a commander yes you can handle being a officer rank on the other server but can you handle being a commander on there to and simply the answer is no as to run a regiment as the commander you should be on as much as possible and splitting it 59/50 you physically can not handle that time to spend on the regiments as they need the commander on nearly all the time however if you just go as a high ranking but not commander you dont really have the repsonsability to be on all the time so you are able to do 50/50. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wolf said:

However we will not stop you for going for a high role, you can be officers on both servers however its more for commanders role we obviously think people wont be able to handle two commanders role however we are not going to stop them at all going for a high role however you have to think logically in all of this, if you are a commander yes you can handle being a officer rank on the other server but can you handle being a commander on there to and simply the answer is no as to run a regiment as the commander you should be on as much as possible and splitting it 59/50 you physically can not handle that time to spend on the regiments as they need the commander on nearly all the time however if you just go as a high ranking but not commander you dont really have the repsonsability to be on all the time so you are able to do 50/50. 

 

Two accounts, same name, logged into both servers. Rule breaking or nah?

 

*Edit: This might be construed as me taking the piss. I am not.*

Edited by Kix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kix said:

Two accounts, same name, logged into both servers. Rule breaking or nah? 

Might jump in here, general rule 20 says "No using Alt Accounts, If caught using an Alt Account you will receive a Permaban on the Alt Account.".  I don't think this means you can't have 2 accounts within the Imperial Gaming community, you just can't have two on any particular server, so if you make it clear that you are the same person, and its not being done to avoid any other rules, I would say that its probably alright.

 

P.S

Its probably not a good idea to play on both at the same time, you might end up saying some silly stuff by accident or god forbid, call Tarkin a captain on IMP :P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to chime in here...
For 90% of people on the server managing two regiments at the same time with the same amount of dedication whilst leading from the front will be impossible and will probably lead to you neglecting both and then losing both.

Same as being staff on one server and commanding role on the other server... Something is always going to get neglected which I want to avoid for the sake of both servers.

So for the moment, I will say this is the guideline we will work to and make exceptions where we believe it is achievable:

image.png.0d553f13ce369da2c13c56dff24daf7a.png 

You will not have to forfeit your role unless you're successful in achieving a new one. This is only for the beginning so that both servers can continue to thrive whilst giving people plenty of opportunities. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Goliath said:

Might jump in here, general rule 20 says "No using Alt Accounts, If caught using an Alt Account you will receive a Permaban on the Alt Account.".  I don't think this means you can't have 2 accounts within the Imperial Gaming community, you just can't have two on any particular server, so if you make it clear that you are the same person, and its not being done to avoid any other rules, I would say that its probably alright.

 

P.S

Its probably not a good idea to play on both at the same time, you might end up saying some silly stuff by accident or god forbid, call Tarkin a captain on IMP :P.

I was thinking two steam accounts both called Kix while I play both servers at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kix said:

I was thinking two steam accounts both called Kix while I play both servers at the same time.

Again my mans, it sorta seems like you're setting up an alt, and you'll need to be AFK on one at all times since you won't be able to do shit on both. 

I just think its easier to have one account and play both a bit each day, also, remember your name can't be Kix on Clone Wars since Kix, evidently is a lore character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Again my mans, it sorta seems like you're setting up an alt, and you'll need to be AFK on one at all times since you won't be able to do shit on both. 

I just think its easier to have one account and play both a bit each day, also, remember your name can't be Kix on Clone Wars since Kix, evidently is a lore character.

Just saying not all clone names are going to be unique. I wouldn't change my name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Kix but because the servers are linked by databases and gbans i will say no as you are using an alt account. And again you are neglecting one role while playing on the other if it takes up too mich time. Unless you are Zero from No Game No Life you cant play two servers at the same time as its impossible as running one regiment requires allot of dedication for thet one regiment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wolf said:

Sorry Kix but because the servers are linked by databases and gbans i will say no as you are using an alt account. And again you are neglecting one role while playing on the other if it takes up too mich time. Unless you are Zero from No Game No Life you cant play two servers at the same time as its impossible as running one regiment requires allot of dedication for thet one regiment. 

What is this weeb shit? I like it... ;)

Edited by Cal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wolf said:

Sorry Kix but because the servers are linked by databases and gbans i will say no as you are using an alt account. And again you are neglecting one role while playing on the other if it takes up too mich time. Unless you are Zero from No Game No Life you cant play two servers at the same time as its impossible as running one regiment requires allot of dedication for thet one regiment. 

Will warns pass over from the imperial server *I hope not* and if not for applying for a EM or T-Mod position on the new server would you put 0 warns or the warns you have on imperial?

Edited by Hyperion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

Will warns pass over from the imperial server *I hope not* and if not for applying for a EM or T-Mod position on the new server would you put 0 warns or the warns you have on imperial?

My guess is if your applying for staff you’ll specify which server you’ve been warned on. Cause you may have received a warn on Imperial but be applying for Clone Wars. Therefore the warn won’t affect you as much (my guess). 

Obviously having warns in general isn’t the best but not much you can do if you already have some. 

Edited by Cal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Wolf said:

Sorry Kix but because the servers are linked by databases and gbans i will say no as you are using an alt account. And again you are neglecting one role while playing on the other if it takes up too mich time. Unless you are Zero from No Game No Life you cant play two servers at the same time as its impossible as running one regiment requires allot of dedication for thet one regiment. 

Do you mean zero from code geass cause I don’t remember a zero in no game no life or are you referring to the movie 

Edited by bosterflaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 7:00 AM, Jye said:

The only thing Im concerned about is everyone saying "no I'll miss you on imperial" or "you can't leave your position on imperial" to people who say they're gonna play on CWRP. Does having a commanding/high ranking role on the CWRP server mean you can't have one on the imperial RP server, or is this people speculating that you won't be able to handle both roles efficiently?

I think If you are in a CO position, Yes you should have to leave and only be on 1 server. 2IC or less, not so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing I'm curious about personally, will those that have passed CL2/CL3 tests on the Imperial RP server have to retake them on the CWRP server?

Edited by Jye
Reworded it
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 5:52 AM, Jye said:

Another thing I'm curious about personally, will those that have passed CL2/CL3 tests on the Imperial RP server have to retake them on the CWRP server?

i would imaged so cause it's a different server and different timeline different Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×