Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello it is Ubermolen here, with another suggestion for the community. As you guys know I love to RP with bizarre situations and try to build myself as a character in these ways. My most recent idea has been in the back of my mind for a while now, as there is an empty room on the ISD. This room is known as, "the old bounty hunter lounge". I believe that what Gideon Hask and I have created looks quite impressive and would be a great RP area. The room would be renovated into a bathroom/ locker room where you can use general amenities such as a shower or use the toilet and sinks. The pictures are listed below to what the room would look like. Make sure to leave your opinion below with a +1 or -1 depending on weather you would like it or not. If the staff team does not want this to be a permanent thing it could always be a placeholder until a new idea arises.

Bathroom 5.png

Bathroom 1.png

Bathroom 2.png

Bathroom 3.png

Bathroom 4.png

• Like 3

I think this would be cool to ad to the server as another place for RP. However, I think that it would require us seeing places like the officer lounge and the mess hall being used in more intensive and serious RP before such areas could be added.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Cody said:

I think this would be cool to ad to the server as another place for RP. However, I think that it would require us seeing places like the officer lounge and the mess hall being used in more intensive and serious RP before such areas could be added.

I agree with what Cody has stated, other areas of a similar nature need to be used more before another area is added. However I do like the idea and the building looks great.

- Sully

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cody said:

I agree with it as long as Cody and I shower at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

+1

This is obviously not something you've just thrown together. This has been well thought out, both in the concept of what you're proposing and the in the quality of your building. As Cody said, if we make better and more frequent use of the Mess Hall and Officer's Lounge, an Amenities Room like this would add a lot more roleplay opportunities. /me makes myself naked with PAC

In saying that, why don't we have a room like this already? The new outpost map and Naboo city both have toilets and showers for players to interact with, it's about time we added one for the Star Destroyer!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SCHEFF said:

why don't we have a room like this already? The new outpost map and Naboo city both have toilets and showers for players to interact with, it's about time we added one for the Star Destroyer!

This is exactly the reason why I proposed this, along with an empty room being unappealing to members of the community. As i recommended, this room could be a placeholder until further ideas develop for other applications it could be used for. 

6 hours ago, Cody said:

I will create some events that utilise these areas. 

Neutral 

I believe that this new room could bring a lot of more RP into the server, but I also feel like its another room for people to minge in. It can also bring unwanted RP in my opinion. There are a lot more serious RP opportunities for this room. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, Rickle said:

Perfect Home for Mud Troopers :)

I thought you guys liked being dirty not clean? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.