In Game Rank: PVT 

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

disco.png.e5a6fc6e65753bc653642ec455713a4a.png

How long was the ban for: Perma

Which staff member banned you: Tarkin

What date did the ban occur: 16/06/18

What was the reason for the ban: Racism

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The Situation in which I was banned is my fault and was inappropriate, On the night of the ban, I was in a Discord Server With my Friends joking around as you do, The Conversation came to Star wars Rp and such my friends disliked SWRP and had been banned off most servers and I had just recently lost interest in Imperial Gaming and SWRP as a whole and decided that as a joke I would get myself banned by minging and being a jerk, So we just agreed that we would spam the chat with Racial Slurs which we did (in Comms). I was banned quickly and for good reason.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: I believe I have changed and would like to come back to the server even though my actions that night were undoubtedly wrong, I wish to come back to this community and behave like a normal person. I have changed a lot since the time of my ban and the inappropriate and irresponsible behavior i displayed will not happen again.

Edited by Keats
  • Facepalm 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you can be unbanned but you would be on a strict period where if you are to mess up again you’ll be banned again.

2 hours ago, Ramirez said:

I think you can be unbanned but you would be on a strict period where if you are to mess up again you’ll be banned again.

3 hours ago, Ramirez said:

5 hours ago, Ramirez said:

5 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Unbanned - Please use this time wisely to reflect on your behaviour. You will be on a good behaviour period of 2 months where if you are warned you will be required to have a meeting with management or be banned again permanently.