Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ramirez

Shake it IG

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Can I film me doing Fortnite dances?

You know what would be a great video, the whole PAC3 user team creating their own PAC3 custom Fortnite dances and showing them off in a video and the community gets to decide who's was the best and they win in-game credits or something.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

You know what would be a great video, the whole PAC3 user team creating their own PAC3 custom Fortnite dances and showing them off in a video and the community gets to decide who's was the best and they win in-game credits or something.

@SCHEFF Is best Fortnite dancer, Fortnite dancing is treason and attempted Murder.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shepard said:

@SCHEFF Is best Fortnite dancer, Fortnite dancing is treason and attempted Murder.

Fort nite dances will cop you a 30 minute re education experience curtesy of ISB :) 

 

Seeing all this makes me wish I was home even more, it’s been 2 days and I’ve already missed out on so much...

 

- Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

You know what would be a great video, the whole PAC3 user team creating their own PAC3 custom Fortnite dances and showing them off in a video and the community gets to decide who's was the best and they win in-game credits or something.

Might have to make a Best Mates emote???

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

You know what would be a great video, the whole PAC3 user team creating their own PAC3 custom Fortnite dances and showing them off in a video and the community gets to decide who's was the best and they win in-game credits or something.

52 minutes ago, Sully said:

Fort nite dances will cop you a 30 minute re education experience curtesy of ISB :) 

I've started a revolution.

I guess you could call it a

dance-dance.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Hahaha I love re-educating STs

What about Chimaera Squad? You don't like re-educating us ;-;

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

I've started a revolution.

I guess you could call it a

dance-dance.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

Please no

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

×
×
  • Create New...