Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Flame3025

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75707165

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Flame3025/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 63-RTO [Head Detective] Flame

In Game Rank: Captain

In Game Regiment: Riot Trooper

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2001346973_Playtime2.PNG.1602b0226a5fdf13072a72cb604cab35.PNG

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No i have received any not.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No i have not received any.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No, but i have been a mod for some fairly populated discord sever until i got banned due to some drama with the sever owner regarding IRL stuff.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: The purpose of a moderator a sever is to deal with the kind of people who can be disrespectful, hurtfulracist and just killing people like a call of duty game, they also provide a safe space for new comers and veterinarians of a sever and community to come back to and have fun without having to deal with the mingy people constantly in game and in character wither it be jail time or re-education.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I would like to become a trial mod so i can make the community and the sever a safe place and give this community the same kinda fun and happiness as this community it has given me , fun place giving minges the proper punishment rather then a 5 minute jail sentence if they break sever rules if that be fail rp by talking while gagged or using comms while stripped. i would also not to waste peoples time by making admin ticket after admin ticket and just handle the situation myself. I also wanna provide a fun and safe environment for older, regular players and new comers to the sever and punish the people that decide to break the sever rules and bully/harass players.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I believe i can be an excellent staff member being as being a member of the riot trooper regiment in game and having experience with minges first hand and how admins deal with them even taking a few notes from imposing an ex SK/RT member on how to behave, and what to do in an in cell admin sit before giving them a warn/ban. 

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDMs and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

If i'm a witness to this and there was no RP reason, it then depending on how many people they killed, for example if they killed 4 people it would be 2 warns for RDMx3 and DCing during a sit/avoid punishment, if i didn't see this i would either respond to an admin ticket or investigate by checking the logs and asking the people who was killed about what they where doing before being killed and if it proves out to be RDM i will warn them and ban them for mass RDM and DCing to avoid arrest if an AOS was placed on them or just DC to avoid punishment.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. what do you do?

First off bully is a horrible thing as i'm a big victim of bulling and know what it's like to be bullied so i don't want anyone else to fall victim to it within the community. If someone reports it i would pull the two or more people into an admin sit at the back of the ship and get both sides of the story before asking for evidence wither that'd be a recording or screenshots and listen to what witnesses have to say. If a video recording or screenshot is presented and is shown to be true warn them or ban them depending on the seriousness of the bullying and or how long it has been going on for.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

I would start off by recording gameplay of the admin abusing there power and bring him to an admin sit and question him, i would then grab the logs of people dying then i would start questioning the players in admin sits while recording the admin sits of them telling me what they did to them,i would start documenting all of the sits and present this document with all the evidence to the a higher staff members like wolf, whitey or any higher staff member and let them take appropriate action towards this stuff member.

Someone threatens to DDOS the sever. what do you do?

If someone reported someone threatening to DDOS the sever i would teleport them into an admin sit and collect evidence from the person/people that reported and keep the rest of the staff team updated and ask for some evidence and ban them permanently if the threat turned out to be true and document all the evidence and what whoever reported it said just in case they try to appeal there ban, If someone threatens to DDOS the sever while in the brig i would warn them and ban and if admins ask why i will present them with evidence if that be a video clip or screenshot of them saying it in chat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Flame
Spelling mistakes and needed some more colour choices and to make my answers longer then the orginal post

NEUTRAL (extremely close to a +1)

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

• From what I’ve seen you are level headed enough to handle the role

Negatives:

• Application needs to be further fleshed out with extended detail for your answers.

Constuctive Points:

• History and reasons section could do with a colour change similar to the scenarios section to allow it to be easier to read.

Due to the above points I will be giving this application a NEUTRAL and will change my response to a +1 if/when your application is further fleshed out. I look forward to seeing you around and wish you all the best with your endeavours to become a member of the Imperial Gaming Moderator team.

Sincerely,

Sully

(excuse the poor formatting, response done on phone)

• Like 1

Unfortunately Flame I will have to -1 this application although I am leaning towards a NEUTRAL due to the following reasons:

PROS:

- You are very active.

- You have shown lots of dedication towards the server.

- You have leadership experience being within Shock.

- You are a good person to talk to, mature at most times which is a great trait to have as a moderator.

CONS:

- With my time with you in Shock/Riot I've found you to be extremely controlling with everything wanted to be your way, Now this isn't necessarily a bad trait to have, Although to be a staff member you are required to be flexible in which I still believe you are developing this skill.

- I feel as though you wouldn't be able to handle sits well, as in previous instances you tend to crack under pressure and if something goes south in a sit I fear you would not be able to get it under control again and would just start with instant threats relating back to being flexible.

- The detail in the application isn't really sufficient as most questions are just 1 or 2 sentences answers, If it could be expanded upon in detail that would be great.

- I've also found you to be sometimes to be influenced by others, And with this I feel it could impact outcomes of sits and situation, Although I could be wrong.

Although this can easily change overtime, Good luck on your application!

Edited by Splonter
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

• Application needs to be further fleshed out with extended detail for your answers.

Constuctive Points:

• History and reasons section could do with a colour change similar to the scenarios section to allow it to be easier to read.

Due to the above points I will be giving this application a NEUTRAL and will change my response to a +1 if/when your application is further fleshed out. I look forward to seeing you around and wish you all the best with your endeavours to become a member of the Imperial Gaming Moderator team.

Sincerely,

Sully

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

Constuctive Points:

Sincerely,

Sully

^^^^ Extremely close to +1, I may change my opinion in future.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

Constuctive Points:

Sincerely,

Sully

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

Constuctive Points:

NEUTRAL. Goodluck.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

Constuctive Points:

Sincerely,

Sully

• Like 1
On 1/7/2019 at 6:06 PM, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

Constuctive Points:

Sincerely,

Sully

Due to some new experiences in game and in character I believe that flame could be a great T-Mods he is always a kind an responsible person that you can rely on. He is mature and active and can be trusted with this role, although his questions could be better answed and with a bit more detail I'm going to give him a  +1

( I suggest that I'd you want more plus ones, have a look at how others have structured there tmod applications in the accepted area, and use that information to help you structure your application )

Edited by Smoke
  • Like 1
On 1/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

Constuctive Points:

Sincerely,

Sully

Good Luck!

Edited by Luigi
  • Like 1

+1

flame May have some tiny flaws (don’t we all, I mean whitey is a gaming homocidle murderer*)

he he is a good guy when you get to know him

*whitey no offence, this was just making a point cause you always have a gun too shoot people who annoy you... Xd 

• Like 1
On 1/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, Splonter said:

Unfortunately Flame I will have to -1 this application although I am leaning towards a NEUTRAL due to the following reasons:

PROS:

- You are very active.

- You have shown lots of dedication towards the server.

- You have leadership experience being within Shock.

- You are a good person to talk to, mature at most times which is a great trait to have as a moderator.

CONS:

- With my time with you in Shock/Riot I've found you to be extremely controlling with everything wanted to be your way, Now this isn't necessarily a bad trait to have, Although to be a staff member you are required to be flexible in which I still believe you are developing this skill.

- I feel as though you wouldn't be able to handle sits well, as in previous instances you tend to crack under pressure and if something goes south in a sit I fear you would not be able to get it under control again and would just start with instant threats relating back to being flexible.

- The detail in the application isn't really sufficient as most questions are just 1 or 2 sentences answers, If it could be expanded upon in detail that would be great.

- I've also found you to be sometimes to be influenced by others, And with this I feel it could impact outcomes of sits and situation, Although I could be wrong.

Although this can easily change overtime, Good luck on your application!

Judging by the community's response on your application and my own experience with you I will be leaving a Neutral response on this application but this response is subject to change ~ Hyperion

• Like 1
On 1/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, Sully said:

Positives:

• Active

• Mature

• Responsible 

• Trustworthy

• Pure Intentions

• No warns

Negatives:

Constuctive Points:

Sincerely,

Sully

• Like 1
  • Whitey locked this topic