bye bye

Sully

Hey All,

Just wanted to take the time to Notify you that I will be away for the next 2 and a half weeks as a close friend of my family passed away recently meaning we had to push forward and extend our already planned holiday in order to attend his funeral. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to anyone, for any matters relating to ISB issues regarding myself please speak to one of the other amazing agents within the Bureau and i's sure they will be more than willing to assist you.

Although I will be away I will try my best to remain somewhat active on the forums when possible and will continue to work on my reports and other Server related documents (Eg. finally may be able to complete my backstory). None the less I will see you all when I return, try not to do anything too crazy.

Sincerely,

Sully 

• Angry 1
  • Sad 5
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey All,

Thank you all for the good wishes and kind regards.

I found out today that due to the holiday starting earlier than expected I may now be returning home earlier than expected, at this stage it looks like I may be returning on the weekend of the 19th of January however I will be sure to notify if things change when we get closer to that date. 

Sincerely,

Sully

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...