Ban Appeal V.2 (Banned 22/02/18)

Foreword:

"I’d like to apologise to the community and those directly affected by my actions that lead up to a just ban. I acknowledge the immaturity of my actions on the day of my ban. I do not play Garry’s Mod, at least not to the extent I used to. I put up this ban appeal in the hopes that I can make peace with those I’ve previously upset and occasionally visit the server that kickstarted my SWRP experience. Thank you for reading this thread."

I would also like to acknowledge those affected by my actions in January of last year, in which I shared documents that contained email addresses of those in my regiment. An oversight on my part, but not released maliciously. 

Through interactions in the Imperial Defense Force (Cody/Kosmos's Star Citizen Organisation) I feel I've demonstrated to many individuals affected that I am capable of participating in a community in a respectful & mature manner. 
Additional Notes: Last ban appeal was put up 89 Days ago, I believe this is 3 months from the last appeal. (Specified by Chopz as my cooldown before posting another appeal)

Steam Details

Steam Name: Kix

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:114042335

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KIXTHETROOPER/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Kix

In Game Rank: Corporal

In Game Regiment: Riot

Ban Details
https://www.imperialgaming.net/bans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_1:1:114042335&time=1519301852

Ban Image

How long was the ban for: Permanent Ban

Which staff member banned you: Ridge (STEAM_0:0:90290312)

What date did the ban occur: 22-02-18 22:17

What was the reason for the ban: "Poaching Players / Avertising other server"

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:
"It was close to or the night in which Empire Gaming was released, & the forums were boiling over with tension. I inappropriately used Imperial Gaming’s Forum as a platform to push my agenda, through slandering the IG name and contacting my friend @Twinkie and asking if he would join Empire Gaming, a server which I had recently moved to from Imperial Gaming."

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:
I believe through my interactions with multiple members of the IDF, to which they may be able to attest; I am capable of positively & productively participating in a community in a respectful & mature manner. Some time has passed (Just under 1 year) & this is my second appeal, demonstrating that I am eager to return to this community. Writing two ban appeals only to go onto a server & minge is not something I've got the energy to do, hence you can be sure of my good
intentions.

• Thinking 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 9