Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

Tree

Auto disconnect message everytime I load in.

Question

I get the auto disconnect message after a few seconds every time I load into IG.

Would appreciate any help as I have not been able to get onto the server for a few weeks

8 answers to this question

I had this issue but once I logged into single player everything worked again and hasn't done it to me since this was a while ago and I did restart my PC many times before the single player test so that may help also. It could also be add-ons being a bit scuffed so check if your add-ons have been loaded properly. I hope I help.

Try joining a single player server. Usually it's either The Server's Connection or Your Connection. If you can't get into the singleplayer server, then it might be a problem with either your connection to steam or a pc problem.

On 1/4/2019 at 6:42 PM, Tree said:

I get the auto disconnect message after a few seconds every time I load into IG.

Would appreciate any help as I have not been able to get onto the server for a few weeks

Ok so I now know that it is definitely something to do with the addons because I can get on the server with these addons https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1216471037 but not with all of these ones https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1570871887. Does anyone know anything about this?

Do you know if it's all those addons? It could be only a few that's causing the problem

56 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Do you know if it's all those addons? It could be only a few that's causing the problem

I'm not sure.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.