Snoozy's Trial Moderator Application

First of all I don't know why I haven't commented on this yet as I consider Snoozy to be one of my good friends on the server always a chill dude sure he has his moments but dont we all? besides that he is super active loyal and has the attributes to make a good Moderator therefore I will be supporting this application +1 ~ Hyperion

Edited by Hyperion
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

Snoozy is a mature, well known and friendly member of the community. He is always up for a friendly chat and does his best to uphold the server rules and make the experience of those around him as enjoyable as possible.

Snoozy would be a great addition to the staff team.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

<<BUMP>>

Updated rank and regiment.
I now have about 8 weeks and a few days

On 1/2/2019 at 6:29 PM, Rivers said:

As I much as I love you as a person I’m going to leave a neutral on this application as I don’t believe you have the right temper for a staffing role. Dealing with sits is something that requires a lot of patience especially when coming across minges and from my experience (almost two months in the same branch) with you, you’re very quick to snap when upset.

Your application is very well written however and I’m willing to update this to a positive support if I see a small few changes in how you act.

- Rivers

EDIT: +1 Has shown improvements

On 1/2/2019 at 7:27 PM, Rickle said:

Neutral Goodluck.

On 1/2/2019 at 7:12 PM, Gregis said:

I simply do not beleive you are mature, or level headed enough for this position. 

Non the less I wish you good luck

On 1/2/2019 at 8:18 PM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Positives:

• Good and pure intentions
  • Well written application
  • Active
  • Prior staffing experience

Negatives:

• Short tempered
  • Not level headed enough
  • Mildly immature

Snoozy although your application is well written and you are an active member within the community I believe you do not posses some of the required qualities of a trial moderator at this point in time. You are quick to snap at people and situations when they upset or displease you and I think your overall patience and demeanour is not at the standard to handle dealing with staff sits which can be tedious and require a high level of patience. Although my response has been rather negative you as a person are a nice individual and it is good interacting with you within the Bureau however I had to be honest and unbiased with my decision and response. Good luck with your endeavours in becoming a moderator within the Imperial Gaming community and I look forward to seeing you around the server.

Sincerely,

Sully

On 1/2/2019 at 9:58 PM, Emerald said:

Hey Sully, Rivers and all the other Replies related to this. I'm sorry If I may have acted immature or silly or short tempered while I was in death troopers I guess I was just trying to be funny by yelling In ISB related teamspeaks at the time and wasn't actually angry or short tempered. I would like to take the time to apologize for my actions back then but now I have improved.