Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096770981

In Game Details

In Game Name: 62-SKO Snoozy [POU-01]

In Game Rank: Captain

In Game Regiment: Shock Trooper

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 9 weeks 11 Hours +
20190311074708_1.jpg.abc8aad7f45d16e61a70ac0e0e5bbf75.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):  4 Warns, 3 for player disrespect 1 for fail RP (accumulated in JULY 2018 and have had none since)

Have you had any bans (If so state them): None

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):
Moderator and Admin on Soup Network (Prophunt)
Manager and Developer on Vulcan Networks (BH,SB,DR,PH)
Admin on OtakuAnimeGamerzGuild  (Discord Community) 1000+ Members.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:
The purpose of a "Moderator" on a server is to maintain peace and to make sure everyone is enjoying their time on the server, whether its through helping a user with anything like questions about the server and or game mode, also to be a role model. Another purpose of a moderator is punishing the minority of players (minges) from ruining the fun and role-play experience from the rest of the server. Moderators for servers should always be friendly and unbiased towards players when in admin situations.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:
So it is, the time has come. I never thought of applying for moderator but have worked up the knowledge and courage to do so. This community has given me so much love and accepted me for something like pac 3 and I want to give back the love that the server gave me and give it back to the community to make it a more welcoming, friendly and RP immersive experience. Ever since I left my previous game modes (Bunnyhop, Deathrun, Prophunt) I wanted to try something new and tried out SWRP and the first server I joined was Imperial Gaming, I instantly fell in love and was hooked on the server. When I look back at my first 2 weeks on the server i was your typical mingy ST (I had no idea what I was doing I was one of those spud ST's) I tried out for many regiments in my first 2 weeks but failed miserably. So something sparked inside of me and really improved my self in all areas Climpswep, Faces etc.. (This is when I stopped being a minge) my 2 best regiments I've been in is SK/RT and now DT in these 2 regiments I've proved to be a force to be reckoned with and I've racked up a crazy amount of playtime. I am applying to be a trial moderator because I have a deep love of helping people in any way I can. Since I joined the server till now I've learnt the ins and outs of role-play and the rules around it.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:
I believe I would bring a lot to the staff team as I've had lots of experience in dealing with stressful situations and to have a strong willed mindset in overcoming difficult obstacles, I am very friendly to everyone (well most  ). I am very committed and a very active member of the community with being on the server 8+ hours a day, I'm also on when nearly no other staff are on like in the mornings where all the trouble makers come on. I also am very comedic and happy/funny to be around and just love having a good time. I also have a very strong understanding of ULX commands.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:
First of all I would get the name and steam ID of the player responsible for the mass rdm, I will also check the logs for how many people he killed and get screenshot/recording evidence of that, then I would go to the players affected and ask them what happened from their point of view. I would now have Enough evidence to back up that the player did commit the MassRDM and I would hand out the Suitable Punishment, E.G. Ban [NAME] Reason MRDM | x10|.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:
First thing I would do is to get the victims side of the story and ask them how long it has been going on for and how bad the Issue is,and what the Bully has done to the player, I would gather as much evidence of the Victims side of the story and have it saved for later. Next I would go to the bully and see if there story adds up and see there point of view, Depending on how bad the "Bullying" has gone on for I would make the verdict on what the appropriate punishment would be. 

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:
I would have my recording ready almost straight away and I would collect evidence of the staff member abusing their power to show that I am truthful and nothing should be swepped under the rug , Next I would then contact a higher staff member preferably Admin+ or management and show them the evidence/ screenshots of the situation. Next I would get that higher up to confront that staff abuser and see if they are lying or not and to prove that they were infact abusing their power. Once the situation has died down and dealt with I would ask the higher staff to strip the staff abuser of there role and banned since these actions are very serious and are not to be taken lightly at all and there is no tolerance for it.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
If someone were to make a DDOS threat to the server even if it is a joke is not to be taken lightly. I would take immediate action by gathering any and all screenshot or recordings of the threat, By doing this right away would mean I would have enough evidence to stop the threat before it escalates I would also notify a higher member of staff and inform them of the situation and give evidence/screenshots recordings so they can help me to make further steps against the supposed threat. Once finishing these steps I would grab the persons steam ID and name just incase they make this claim to be true and destroy the server, If so I would get a higher staff member to ban them permanently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Edited by Snoozy
Updated Playtime
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

- Really good intentions

- Very dedicated and prepared to work hard

- Application is written very well

- Worked very hard to prove the warns are irrelevant to who he is today

- Always prepared to help and support people

- Prior Experience

Snoozy is a very dedicated member of this community. Although he has 4 warns, he has definitely matured greatly during his time in DT to show he's not the same person.

Good Luck Snoozy!

• Like 1
Just now, Luigi said:

+1

- Really good intentions

- Prior Experience

Snoozy is a very dedicated member of this community. Although he has 4 warns, he has definitely matured greatly during his time in DT to show he's not the same person.

Good Luck Snoozy!

As I much as I love you as a person I’m going to leave a neutral on this application as I don’t believe you have the right temper for a staffing role. Dealing with sits is something that requires a lot of patience especially when coming across minges and from my experience (almost two months in the same branch) with you, you’re very quick to snap when upset.

Your application is very well written however and I’m willing to update this to a positive support if I see a small few changes in how you act.

- Rivers

EDIT: +1 Has shown improvements

Edited by Rivers
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Luigi said:

+1

- Really good intentions

- Prior Experience

Good Luck Snoozy!

^^^^^

40 minutes ago, Rivers said:

As I much as I love you as a person I’m going to leave a neutral on this application as I don’t believe you have the right temper for a staffing role. Dealing with sits is something that requires a lot of patience especially when coming across minges and from my experience (almost two months in the same branch) with you, you’re very quick to snap when upset.

Your application is very well written however and I’m willing to update this to a positive support if I see a small few changes in how you act.

- Rivers

I simply do not beleive you are mature, or level headed enough for this position. 

Non the less I wish you good luck

• Downvote 1
57 minutes ago, Rivers said:

- Rivers

Neutral Goodluck.

NEUTRAL

Positives:

• Good and pure intentions
  • Well written application
  • Active
  • Prior staffing experience

Negatives:

• Short tempered
  • Not level headed enough
  • Mildly immature

Snoozy although your application is well written and you are an active member within the community I believe you do not posses some of the required qualities of a trial moderator at this point in time. You are quick to snap at people and situations when they upset or displease you and I think your overall patience and demeanour is not at the standard to handle dealing with staff sits which can be tedious and require a high level of patience. Although my response has been rather negative you as a person are a nice individual and it is good interacting with you within the Bureau however I had to be honest and unbiased with my decision and response. Good luck with your endeavours in becoming a moderator within the Imperial Gaming community and I look forward to seeing you around the server.

Sincerely,

Sully

1 hour ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Positives:

• Good and pure intentions
  • Well written application
  • Active
  • Prior staffing experience

Negatives:

• Short tempered
  • Not level headed enough
  • Mildly immature

Snoozy although your application is well written and you are an active member within the community I believe you do not posses some of the required qualities of a trial moderator at this point in time. You are quick to snap at people and situations when they upset or displease you and I think your overall patience and demeanour is not at the standard to handle dealing with staff sits which can be tedious and require a high level of patience. Although my response has been rather negative you as a person are a nice individual and it is good interacting with you within the Bureau however I had to be honest and unbiased with my decision and response. Good luck with your endeavours in becoming a moderator within the Imperial Gaming community and I look forward to seeing you around the server.

Sincerely,

Sully

6 hours ago, Luigi said:

+1

- Really good intentions

- Prior Experience

Good Luck Snoozy!

+1
Snoozy was one of the best troopers i've ever had experience with, he is dedicated and knows his stuff, he has over 6 weeks of playtime and even though he has warns I believe that he should be given a chance, he has certainly matured from his time in SK/RT with me to now being one of the most active if not the most active DT I know. Although he can be a bit short tempered, that can be worked on, and just like how we gave snoozy a chance with PAC, I think we should give him a chance with this. 

-Smoke

Edited by Smoke
  • Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Luigi said:

+1

- Really good intentions

- Prior Experience

Good Luck Snoozy!

+1

• Advisor

NOTICE: If you would like your application to be moved to CWRP then please send me a Private Message otherwise this will remain standing for Imperial RP Only.