Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlphaSnerpyDerp

AlphaSnerpyDerp's Event Manger Application

Steam Name: AlphaSnerpyDerp

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/12345678 Can't find steam id sorry fella's 

In Game Name and Rank: Private Asbestos, Storm trooper 

Time Played (Server Time): Not sure... (im in different part of country, can't look at computer)

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): No

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No

Why are you applying to be an event master: Because I Believe I Can Help Make The Community Experience Fun Events With A Different Twist.

What can you bring to the event master team: I Can Bring Fresh Idea's And Plenty Of Roleplay Opportunities 

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: research on the empire and their arsenal, and the battles they fought, making the low ranking troopers have more interesting roleplay opportunities rather than just mindless combat 

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: No, but i am a quick learner

Anything else you would like to add: I am friendly and helpful to communities 

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Maybe Starting to reach back in time to when the republic fell and the empire was just starting to gain control,

Event Idea 2: Have a on ship, high alert battle against remnants of the jedi guards who escaped from the massacre of the jedi temple (passive roleplay at first then the jedi guards realise the empire killed the jedi they attack)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 1

Guest Excalibur

Very limited answers (1 sentence where a paragraph is usually expected)

You neglected to include your in game time (I would advise waiting till you're home before applying)

Event idea 1 isn't really an event at all, and event 2 is not explained in any real detail and doesn't seem like the best idea.

If I remember correctly, I don't think you've been around the community for very long (you're an st private and you made an introduction post rather recently). My advice would to be wait till you've been around for a fair while and are a bit more well known in the community before applying. As well as this, take some time to thoroughly think about your events and what will happen in them, who the characters will be, and perhaps what map you want to use. 

Sorry in advance if I've come across as mean, I'm just trying to be helpful.

Edited by Excalibur

- Lacking massive amounts of detail (states sentences)

- Missing Steam ID and In game Time

- Event Ideas are just an actual idea, no other thought put into them (playermodels, props, situations, etc)

- Application seems rushed and overall written very poorly

- Have no idea who you are

Sorry dude, but I have not seen you on the server once. There is no actual proof of your playtime, but it must be over 3 days minimum. You're application is very poorly written and no actual information has been provided. My advice to you, I suggest you make yourself more known around the community before applying. Also, take some time to think and plan out your application. It would greatly help if you read over accepted applications to get an idea of what you need to write.

Apologies if I offended or came across rude, I was just providing my honest opinion. 

None the less, Good Luck on your endeavours on becoming a Member of Staff!

2 hours ago, Luigi said:

- Event Ideas are just an actual idea, no other thought put into them (playermodels, props, situations, etc)

Sorry dude, but I have not seen you on the server once. There is no actual proof of your playtime, but it must be over 3 days minimum. You're application is very poorly written and no actual information has been provided. My advice to you, I suggest you make yourself more known around the community before applying. Also, take some time to think and plan out your application. It would greatly help if you read over accepted applications to get an idea of what you need to write.

Apologies if I offended or came across rude, I was just providing my honest opinion. 

2 hours ago, Luigi said:

2 hours ago, Luigi said:

2 hours ago, AlphaSnerpyDerp said:

Never mind, i will wait until im at home and have extra time on my hands. Can the application be denied please?

@Chopz @Welshy 

Edited by Noodles
  • Upvote 2

I would suggest playing on the server more. Having the same name in game as the forums. Get into a regiment that is passive rp as climbswep isn't such a priority. Work on your application in the mean time. Hope you come back stronger. :)

@AlphaSnerpyDerp

in future if you decide to post another application I suggest looking at some of the applications which have previously been accepted in order to get an idea of how much detail needs to be provided in your answers

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/ )

Also you application is missing several items which are needed within an application;

• Playtime
  • SteamID

Sincerely,

Sully

Edited by Sully

1 hour ago, Sully said:

in future if you decide to post another application I suggest looking at some of the applications which have previously been accepted in order to get an idea of how much detail needs to be provided in your answers

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/ )

Also you application is missing several items which are needed within an application;

• Playtime
  • SteamID

If you do those next time I will give you my support.

@Welshy He wants this resolved and denied. As well as, doesn't meet minimum play time anyway.