Parcy

Steam Name: [IG] Parcy

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:55424159

In Game Name and Rank:

LT [224-03] Parcy

Time Played (Server Time):image.png.fc8a46d007cb414db0789389374cce64.png

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

2: Dc to avoid arrest (was aosed for 45 minutes left to do something else), Putting "inappropriate content in ooc"

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

No

Why are you applying to be an event master:

I wish to provide a fun and inclusive RP experience for the community. I would love to be more involved in this community rather than just being a trooper. Events are what keeps people coming back to the server and I believe in can create events that are enjoyable and interactive for the community.  I would also like to include regiments that have generally less RP opportunities or are less RP intensive into my events (i.e Sith or Shore). This would create a more immersive and enjoyable experience for all regiments. I also wish to provide possibly smaller passive events for those times when nothing seems to be happening but poker and walking around the ship (usually around 10 pm). I'm usually active at this time and I have noticed that there is very little to do aboard the SD. I believe creating smaller events to fill this time would bring more users to be active later into the night as well as a more involved experience for all.

What can you bring to the event master team:

I am extremely active, usually 8+ hours a day. Saying my creativity is cliche however I write stories in my spare time. I am also open to other's ideas and criticisms and would use those comments to improve on my events in the future. Although recently I haven't been doing as heavy RP, I have been members of previously RP intensive regiments/events and can help generate new RP ideas on a whim.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative:

As stated above, I wish to create smaller events to fill in time between major events. These smaller events could be stand alone or could be part of a larger story. These smaller events would target specifically the current members online, rather than being a general "Rebels come into the ship go kill them" event. However, I would also like to create some large scale events that could entertain the entire server and include all regiments and also focus on the abilities/specialties of each regiment (i.e 224th's ability to defend and destroy tanks, SW/Scars cloaking capabilities etc.) I would also like to bring more unique and passive events to the server. These events would create alternative RP situations that would not usually be seen in other events.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

I have basic knowledge of ulx as I have been a moderator on a TTT server which used the ulx system.

Anything else you would like to add:

I will take any feedback/criticism seriously. I will use your comments to grow and improve. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14QcxzIIaxeDcTi0eq1_fe7_-MAKQqbJMi1TJIqBfHT0/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gG47jsdExF7sgKraE5O1dInyR8tLxNSR8WmlhngpYW0/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

• Retired Veteran

+1

• The event ideas are unique and show a high level of detail and understanding to them.
  • The application is adequately detailed
  • Prior ulx knowledge
  • Active
  • Whilst Parcy two warns, he has demonstrated to me numerous times that he has a mature side to him.

Goodluck
-Cecil

Edited by Cecil
  • Upvote 1

Huge +1

• Very active
  • Very Friendly
  • Trustworthy
  • Good answers and Event examples

Parcy has shown to be a very well known and respected member of this community I believe that he would bring a unique take on events if he was to get EM.

Goodluck. 

3 minutes ago, Cecil said:

+1

• The event ideas are unique and show a high level of detail and understanding to them.
  • Prior ulx knowledge
  • Active
  • Whilst Parcy two warns, he has demonstrated to me numerous times that he has a mature side to him.

Goodluck
-Cecil

HUGE +1 - Parcy is extremely Active, Application has a lot of detail, he is friendly, commited and loyal. Would make a great Trial EM. Goodluck.

-Rickle

49 minutes ago, Cecil said:

+1

• Prior ulx knowledge
  • Active

Goodluck
-Cecil

Agreed, +1 .

+1

Ello Mate,
Thanks for applying, Your applications looks really good and I'm happy to give my opinion on it. 

• I know you in-game and the interactions that I had with you were always pleasant .
  • Though you have two warns you have seem to learnt from your actions and turned things around.
  • Event idea's are nice and innovative .
  • Has knowledge of the ULX Command Base

Be sure to keep in touch even when your on holiday (it could just be just a quick check on the app and acting on the feedback in your free time) but that's your choice. You seem like a great candidate for the Event Master Position.

Have a nice day:
~Mike

• Retired Veteran

+1 

Parcy is a great individual who has basic knowledge on ULX commands. He is incredibly active and fun to talk to and has shown to have a mature side, despite his 2 warns.

His application is also fairly detailed and event ideas he has presented sounds incredibly fun.

He has from time to time act a tad bit mingey, but like everyone minges from time to time. 

+1

Hey,

Thank you for applying to become a Trial Event Master within the Imperial Gaming server community, I have given your application a look and have provided my thoughts on it below with the positives and negatives i have found as well as some constructive points on feedback regarding your application. My thoughts in no way reflect those of the staff/management team and are simply that of my own personal belief.

Positives:

• Active (playtime and rank demonstrate this)
  • Mature
  • Prior ULX knowledge
  • Event ideas are relatively unique and innovative
  • Intentions for receiving role is pure
  • Trustworthy
  • Friendly

Negatives:

• 2 warns (minor issue, you have mature and resolved your self in game and learnt from your actions)
  • Application could be further detailed to allow for more in depth and personalised responses

Constructive Points:

• The Formatting for the application could be improved in order to allow it to be more easily read by the people wishing to read it, things to improve;
  1. Removal of the grey squares surrounding the application responses
  2. Change text colour to allow questions to be easily differentiated from the answers, being sure however to keep the responses in Default/White colour
  • Event phases could be further explained/elaborated on to allow for a further in depth overview
  • Point number 2 stated within the negative points section

Overall you application was well done and I am happy to support you in your endeavours in becoming a member of the Imperial Gaming Event Master team by providing you with a +1. Good luck and i look forward to hopefully seeing you in the near future when participating in some of your events or volunteering as an EC.

Spoiler

@Emerald @Delta 

be sure to provide proper answers when giving a +1/-1 response to a users application

Sincerely,

Sully

3 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Hey,

Thank you for applying to become a Trial Event Master within the Imperial Gaming server community, I have given your application a look and have provided my thoughts on it below with the positives and negatives i have found as well as some constructive points on feedback regarding your application. My thoughts in no way reflect those of the staff/management team and are simply that of my own personal belief.

Positives:

• Active (playtime and rank demonstrate this)
  • Mature
  • Prior ULX knowledge
  • Event ideas are relatively unique and innovative
  • Intentions for receiving role is pure
  • Trustworthy
  • Friendly

Negatives:

• 2 warns (minor issue, you have mature and resolved your self in game and learnt from your actions)
  • Application could be further detailed to allow for more in depth and personalised responses

Constructive Points:

• The Formatting for the application could be improved in order to allow it to be more easily read by the people wishing to read it, things to improve;
  1. Removal of the grey squares surrounding the application responses
  2. Change text colour to allow questions to be easily differentiated from the answers, being sure however to keep the responses in Default/White colour
  • Event phases could be further explained/elaborated on to allow for a further in depth overview
  • Point number 2 stated within the negative points section

Overall you application was well done and I am happy to support you in your endeavours in becoming a member of the Imperial Gaming Event Master team by providing you with a +1. Good luck and i look forward to hopefully seeing you in the near future when participating in some of your events or volunteering as an EC.

Reveal hidden contents

@Emerald @Delta 

be sure to provide proper answers when giving a +1/-1 response to a users application

Sincerely,

Sully

^^^^^^

14 hours ago, Cecil said:

+1

• Prior ulx knowledge
  • Active

Goodluck
-Cecil

+1

14 hours ago, LuckyMikey said:

+1

Ello Mate,
Thanks for applying, Your applications looks really good and I'm happy to give my opinion on it. 

• I know you in-game and the interactions that I had with you were always pleasant .
  • Though you have two warns you have seem to learnt from your actions and turned things around.
  • Event idea's are nice and innovative .
  • Has knowledge of the ULX Command Base

Be sure to keep in touch even when your on holiday (it could just be just a quick check on the app and acting on the feedback in your free time) but that's your choice. You seem like a great candidate for the Event Master Position.

Have a nice day:
~Mike

+1 what he said

On 12/31/2018 at 8:42 PM, Cecil said:

+1

• Prior ulx knowledge
  • Active

Goodluck
-Cecil

• Welshy locked this topic