Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf

Community Feedback/Ideas/Suggestions/Reports

Hello, due to some people coming up to me regarding ideas/problems for the community/server and they say they are a bit afraid to post on forums as they don't want to be laughed at and they would rather do it in secret so no feelings can be hurt I have decided to make a google sheet that lets you post an idea, put a formal complaint regarding any of the staff members including management or just would like to pitch an idea you are able to do it without worrying about who sees it. SO the way it will work is that when one is submitted you will have to put your name down so we know it is not just trolls however the only person who will be reading the full form will be myself. If it is a complaint against management I will deal with it personally and you will remain anonymous however I will talk to you in secret in case I require evidence to support your claim if I find none on the server, if its an idea to the server I will snip the idea part without your name and send it to Chopz or Whitey and talk about it with them, if it is a complaint against a staff member I will send it to Chopz again without your name so you stay anonymous and if evidence is required I will talk to you in secret as well so no one knows. If you would like to complain about myself then please do, If I have done something to offend you, you do not like the way I do things or simply have a suggestion to improve myself then please submit it as I want to put the community first, you can also write in there if you would like to talk to me about this in voice and I will simply allocate a time for you and we can talk in a private Teamspeak channel and talk about the issues or suggestions you have with myself. 

Link for suggestions/ideas: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iTMbO8ASx0yIoKgG5xJ9m-Lihnamf-OdJRsFpDJnVtY/edit

Link for complaints about Staff/Management/Wolf: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kSOIxzzE-hF6NUrY5eWLbDTRzt_2tmzxBuk3tzuvcsY/edit

Thank you for reading through this and if you do submit something again thank you very much, I hope that you enjoy the rest of the year and we hope that you have a good start to the New Year,

Regards,

Wolf

Management

Staff Team

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rickle said:

100% there is gonna be a complaint about me not having a mic lol.

Definitely more than just 1, "I want to complain about Rickle, he is rude. I tried to speak to him about an issue and he didn't respond to me :( "

Also this is a good addition Wolf, will allow users to speak up about complaints more (if there is any)

Edited by Sully

Just now, Sully said:

Definitely more than just 1, "I want to complain about Rickle, he is rude. I tried to speak to him about an issue and he didn't respond to me :( "

lmao I see what you did there.

Report On whitey 

big abuse 

Edit: don't know why the downvote is needed it's just a joke 

Edited by Delta
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

pretty sure everyone is going to be reported lmao

Most likely already have