Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bailey

Bailey's Streamer Application - (31/12/18)

Steam & In Game Details

Steam Name: [IG] Bailey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8051452

Steam Profile link: Profile

In Game Name: Bailey Wintoh

In Game Rank: Brigadier

In Game Regiment: Imperial Officers Academy

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): Playtime

Applicants History

Have you had any warns (If so state them): N/A

Have you had any bans (If so state them): N/A

Twitch Details

Channel Name: BaileyG

Channel Link: Twitch Profile

Follower Count?: 61

Average Views per steam?:10-15

Reasons

What Games do you stream?: Garry's Mod. League of Legends. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I also plan to start streaming Arma 3 and other variety games.

What is your streaming schedule like? (please provide a detailed answer with how many days a week, stream duration...etc): Honestly, I don't have a definite streaming schedule, I stream 3-6 hours a day, mostly GMod and League of Legends. I don't stream every day, but so far have streamed every day for 3-6 hours since I've begun consistently streaming.

Why do you want to be a recognised streamer in the community?: I'd like to be recognised as a steamer within the community because I stream a lot on the server, as well as, most of my viewer base is from Imperial Gaming and I think it would be nice to be the first "Official" IG Streamer.

What will you streaming do to benefit the community?: I could lie here and say "My stream will bring people to the server, it will make this server better!" but honestly, it won't, there's not really much that my stream can do to benefit a community of this size and caliber.
However, it can show people another side of the server, one that not many get to see, High Command, leading EVERYBODY at once, as well as organising meetings, going to Commanders Briefings, and also being able to run Events, which is something even less people get to experience on the server and is something I can show people first hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for twitch streamer for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I am given a recognised position as a streamer to help enhance the communities experience. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be removed as a recognised streamer at any time by management without prior warning. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

+1

Reasons:

• Meets all the listed requirements
  • Seems to show genuine interest in improving and continuing his streaming
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
  • Will reflect the Imperial Gaming community in a positive manner
  • Almost at affiliate level
  • Good intentions with the position

Good luck with your application and I wish you all the best for both your streaming endeavours and your endeavours to become a representative of Imperial Gaming through the streaming community. Be sure to enable your channel VOD's if you are successful in achieving this position in order to adhere to the guidelines stated in the streamer rules thread :) 

Sincerely,

Sully/Wren

7 minutes ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Trustworthy

Good luck with your application and I wish you all the best for both your streaming endeavours and your endeavours to become a representative of Imperial Gaming through the streaming community. Be sure to enable your channel VOD's if you are successful in achieving this position in order to adhere to the guidelines stated in the streamer rules thread :) 

Sincerely,

Sully/Wren

+1

Good Luck!

Caused a big chunk of the army budget to be cut out and redirected towards TIE Defender funding, which on its own deserves a +1

Edited by Kristofer

On 12/31/2018 at 6:07 PM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Trustworthy

Sincerely,

Sully/Wren

On 12/31/2018 at 4:45 PM, Emerald said:

+1

good boy