Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PULSE

Imperial Gaming - A Star Wars Story

A couple things

I put in the intro that it took a day, it ended up taking two days but I was too lazy to go back and fix. Many hours were used for this video

Apologies for all the in game zooming with suit zoom, I was still experimenting with things and this is a learning experience

I messed up on the intro title placing, but it's a hassle trying to align it properly so soz

Rendering the first intro took up to 6-8 hours, for something that short xd. The vid is in somewhat low-quality to fit the size limit on the forums. (full HD was originally 54 gb)

Note: I can't upload it to YouTube since they got autobots and some system that flag down anything Star Wars used instantly.

I'll probably start working on the next one, since these are a lot of fun to do. A mix of serious and cheesiness

Anyway, enjoy the video and have a good New Year's ya'll. 

- Pulse - 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Honestly a great video, made me laugh and I would love to see more in the future. I also saw my self a couple times. :) 

• Like 2

Wow... Amazing to say the least there was some great parts to this video and it was very well made. You should think about applying for the Media Team, I think you could do well there and bring some great things to their team. Again good work and thank you for making and sharing this video with us :)

- Sully/Wren

• Like 1

@PULSE This is absolutely fantastic man. I love seeing members of the community not only enjoying there time on the server, but using there other talents to create such amazing content. Maybe not correctly reflecting the serious RP side of the server, but showing that there are some funny moments for sure. You are extremely talented and have put a lot of work into tis and you can really see it. I genuinely like a lot of people had a really good laugh watching this. I look forward to seeing more content from you in the future. Potentially maybe highlighting the more serious RP side fo the server and the continued development of your skills. Thank you for such a great contribution to the community.

• Upvote 1

On a bit of a replay of this video at the moment dude, put together so well. I look forward to future project and seeing what you can do!

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post