Dylsta

Dylsta Streamer Application

Steam Name: Dylsta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17121748

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dylbugs/

In Game Name: VF "Dylsta"

In Game Rank: Lance Corporal 

In Game Regiment: Vaders Fist 

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 21h BUT i noticed after returning to the server after a long break from gmod (almost a year) my hours on the server reset from 2 days  image.png.94ea95b3a92a2f58e42c0e101e7765e7.png

Applicants History

Have you had any warns (If so state them): N/A

Have you had any bans (If so state them): N/A

Twitch Details

Channel Name: Dylsta

Channel Link: www.Twitch.tv/Dylsta

Follower Count?: 106

Average Views per steam?: i had a stream gap of 4-5 months but when i streamed LoL and Fortnite i had 15-20 avg but now after return i avg around 10-15

Reasons

What Games do you stream?: At the moment i stream league of legends but i want to stream gmod with a passion being that gmod is my most played game with 2k hours currently.

What is your streaming schedule like? (please provide a detailed answer with how many days a week, stream duration...etc): The only days im busy are Wednesdays and Fridays but i stream roughly 5pm aest to 10:30pm aest i am never busy and i only go on a long family holiday once a year so i would be super active and streaming almost everyday besides the days stated

Why do you want to be a recognised streamer in the community?: I did and currently am enjoying my time on the server and would love to represent the community with my streams, i also think with the communities help it could boost my views and my popularity. so being part of the stream team could be beneficial for both parties EG new viewers that watch DarkRP for example might like me and my content and would wish to play with me on the server 

What will you streaming do to benefit the community?: Me Being a Affiliated streamer makes me a step ahead of many other streamers being that people that enjoy can get benefits for sticking around so they can engage with myself more even playing on the server with me. and with the current boom in twitch users fans of gmod will come into my streams and see that im playing on the server (which is always filled with fun content) so they will see that i am enjoying my self just streaming while i do everyday activities with my regiment and other players on the server and will want to join in. This will also bring an insight of what it is like to play for newer members and having an view inside of playing in a super kind and active regiment being Vaders Fist will ultimately make my content more interesting

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

HUGE +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-From what i have seen from dylsta so far in VF i can assure anyone reading this that he would not deface the community in any way.

-Reading through this application blew me away, you can easily tell that he has put a lot of thought into this and has a plan set out which looks really great and i think it can and would bring new members to the community. 

-So far no-one has applied for a legit streaming spot and i believe dylsta is a great person to begin with and would be a great example for future streamers and would only do good for the server.

-with dylsta being a new member of the community it means that in his streams he would be able to learn new things about the server and star wars and roleplay alongside his viewers that would make is seam more connected which i believe would be better for all sides of the stream and server as if more people enjoy the stream we may get more people giving the server a go.

-Dylsa is [from what i have seen] able to be very active which would give him alot of time to witness good events and other activities on the server improving the potential quality of the stream.

For all of the reasons stated above and more i believe that Dylsta would make a great IG streamer and i am personally exited to hopefully see him, myself and others on his stream to be enjoyed by others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yikes Dylsta only just realised it now but yeah... you need to have a minimum on 1 week played to apply for streamer, i wish i could say what i said before but rules are rules, sorry man

Edited by Wind
Mistake

Used to be in Galactic Marines on another server with you.

If you were to be accepted, I wouldn't think there would be any problems as you're quite mature.

+1

Edited by Emerald

Hey @Dylsta,

Your application does not meet the requirements stated within the application template and therefore will be receiving a -1. Point number 8 states that to apply you need to have at least 1 weeks playtime within the server, even with you stating that you had 2 days prior to the reset it would fail to bring your overall playtime to the required time. I recommend you view the listed requirements and re-submit your application once you meet them all, the template document has been listed below in order for you to view the requirement details;

Also, enabling VOD's will help allow management to see you and how you act whilst streaming in order to make their decision and to make sure our community will not be reflected in a negative manner. Enabled VOD's is one of the rules for once you have become a streamer within the Imperial Gaming community, see below;

Sincerely,

Sully/Wren

(P.S you may not remember me however I remember you from the Paradox Gaming Fortnite team, I was the one who made all the overlay graphics... Trippy running into you on here)

Edited by Sully

7 hours ago, Sully said:

Point number 8 states that to apply you need to have at least 1 weeks playtime within the server

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

Sorry mate, you haven’t reached the requirements for this.

Like they've said, you do not meet the requirements. If you did then it would be a +1 but you simply do not have enough playtime and therefore experience on the server as of yet.

9 hours ago, Wind said:

HUGE +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-From what i have seen from dylsta so far in VF i can assure anyone reading this that he would not deface the community in any way.

-Reading through this application blew me away, you can easily tell that he has put a lot of thought into this and has a plan set out which looks really great and i think it can and would bring new members to the community. 

-So far no-one has applied for a legit streaming spot and i believe dylsta is a great person to begin with and would be a great example for future streamers and would only do good for the server.

-with dylsta being a new member of the community it means that in his streams he would be able to learn new things about the server and star wars and roleplay alongside his viewers that would make is seam more connected which i believe would be better for all sides of the stream and server as if more people enjoy the stream we may get more people giving the server a go.

-Dylsa is [from what i have seen] able to be very active which would give him alot of time to witness good events and other activities on the server improving the potential quality of the stream.

For all of the reasons stated above and more i believe that Dylsta would make a great IG streamer and i am personally exited to hopefully see him, myself and others on his stream to be enjoyed by others.

Can't argue with that +1  due to reasons stated above ^^^ Good luck and God Speed.

Reasons

• Does not meet the application requirements, as stated in my previous comment
  • Has not been on the Imperial Server in 83 days making me think that the user is no longer apart of the server or the community.

Regards,

Sully

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sully said:

Reasons

• Has not been on the Imperial Server in 83 days making me think that the user is no longer apart of the server or the community.

Regards,

Sully

Hes long gone 

• Downvote 1

On 6/9/2019 at 11:20 PM, Sully said:

Reasons

• Has not been on the Imperial Server in 83 days making me think that the user is no longer apart of the server or the community.

Regards,

Sully

yeah I think he left

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post