Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Skears

Steam ID6476561198403588957

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Skears/

In Game Details

In Game Name:Skears

In Game Rank:MSGT

In Game Regiment:Storm Commandos

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): image.png.50122d5588515f087890f277f203e6e0.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have had 1 WARN That is not active - Playing a 10 hour video on the TV

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: To help the server out also the community with important stuff also stop mingy mic spammers and troopers that refuse to role play. They also warn players who break rules on the server or to a further extent ban players.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying for the moderation team to give back, Whenever I have called an admin or a moderator, I have gotten what I am in need but I will tell what is right or wrong. I want to do the same for the newer players that join the server, I want to make sure that the community can actually do stuff right to wrong.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: will bring Calm and Neutral minded solutions to any problem that occurs whenever and wherever. Mostly keeping a straight mind towards any problem, to ensure a fast and quick solution to any bumps that occur player to player. Also trying my best to bring a cheerful mod to any situation needed to be and serious.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I would 1st check the damage logs to check to see who it was , Then narrow my search down to the recent disconnected players that match the mass RDM, Then locate his/her username then warn them for, Mass RDM and DC to void admin sit and Warn them. 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:  I would 1st talk to the victim to get their part of the story, Then I would talk to the person who was bullying the other person and Get their side of the story, then i would look to see if there were any witnesses, and if he has lied then I would give them a Harsh Verbal warning and watch over them, and If they go back to bullying, Warn them for player disrespect.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Report it to someone of equal or high rank than that individual and provide proof and detailed information.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would get a screenshot of the chat if it is typed, or get video is it was said, Then i would ask an admin to take further steps and providing him with the screenshot or Video I have, then hopefully we get things sorted with the player to not DDOS the server.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial 
Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Skears

Sorry man, never really see you on that much, also in the past you got extremely toxic at Eros just due to the fact he kicked you out of the reg.

If I see a change in your activity and that your behavior has improved I'll happily change to +1.

I'm going to say NEUTRAL due to reasons stated above. Your application is good and I have no problem with you in-game, all I see that you need fixed is your activity by the looks of the other comments above. I personally see you occasionally or rarely but I think that's because I'm always guarding Bridge with Chimaera Squad. Good luck and God Speed.

• Upvote 1

Reasons:

• Application lacks detail, the answers for the application and the scenarios need to go into further depth to fully get your point across in a clear and concise manner
  • Haven't seen much of you around the server as of late
  • From what I have gathered through interactions and what other players have picked up on it seems the your maturity levels need to rise if you were to get this position.

Constructive points:

• In the SteamID section it would be better to change it from a SteamID64 to a SteamID32 which looks something like 'STEAM_0:1:#########' (https://steamid.xyz/)
  • Changing the text colour of the questions will allow readers to better differentiate between the questions and the answers and improves the overall formatting of the application 

Due to the points listed above I will be giving this application a -1. Good luck with your endeavours in becoming a member of the Imperial Gaming staff team and i look forward to seeing you around the server.

Sincerily,

Sully/Wren

Edited by Sully

Haven't seen you on very much

Application does lack a bit of detail

- Other people have questioned your maturity

Due to the reasons listed above, I'm going to have to -1 this application for now. If I can see these points fixed, I'll be more than happy to change my vote.

Good Luck Regardless!

As others have said, never see you on, question your maturity. Therefore im sorry to say but -1

If these things change may change to neutral, also application lacks some well needed detail.

-Smoke 

Edited by Smoke

Unfortunately due to your activity along the detail put in to this application I will have to -1 this application. I recommend playing more often and getting yourself known around the community as well as adding more information and depth to your application.

15 hours ago, Shepard said:

Sorry man, never really see you on that much, also in the past you got extremely toxic at Eros just due to the fact he kicked you out of the reg.

If I see a change in your activity and that your behavior has improved I'll happily change to +1.

Shepard covers it all, as well as the change to +1.

-1, sorry.

Reasoning:

- Not seen on the server often as pointed out by other community members. 

- Not mature, when you were Shore Commander you had seriously minged and after leaving that position it carried on continuously. 

- Your application lacks anything that can set it apart. Looking over accepted apps can help as it shows you that either you need to be different or just be a trusted member

Improve the app and so will my response 

Edited by Boris
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

-1 unfortunately.

Your application seems a bit rushed and lacks detail in almost all answers in my opinion. Reading through your application I also feel as if you are only applying to get the perks that come with it, even though you have stated that you want to give back.

Spend a bit more time getting to know some of the players in the community, RP well, try and be as mature as possible and putting more effort and detail into your app should change almost all replies to a +1.

Goodluck.

• Upvote 1
  • Whitey locked this topic