Re-introducing Passive RP

So Ladies and Gentlemen i believe one our most prestigious qualities in IG is our passive RP, however i believe this has died of significantly.
As of tomorrow i am excited to announce key members will be increasing passive rp and really bringing back the excitement we all felt for IG!

Looking forward to Role playing with you all!

- Gamma

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

Really excited for this to be happening as in my opinion, Passive RP is way more fun and interesting than normal events, especially on the Star Destroyer. I would love to see the whole community joining together again in roleplay more frequently, making the overall serious roleplay of the server increase.

• Upvote 1

yeah, the idea of passive rp that doesnt drag on but gives players something to do is what makes the server great, rewards defense battalions for defending and gives assault battalions something to do in downtime.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Mist said:

yeah, the idea of passive rp that doesnt drag on but gives players something to do is what makes the server great, rewards defense battalions for defending and gives assault battalions something to do in downtime.

I 100% agree with mist there

• Upvote 1
  • Cody locked this topic