In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

https://imgur.com/a/X8lZIBf

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Moose

What date did the ban occur: 13/10/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Minge

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Well, this was once the server had changed to the death star map, everyone was checking it out and I was standing near the edge of the railing next to one of the shafts of the deathstar, and I got grapple hooked off the side by someone on the other side, and I got killed. I came back and shot them and was permanently banned for being a minge.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I acted inappropriately, where I feel like I was heated in the moment and wasn't really thinking about the consequences of it. It's been a while since I was banned and I wish to play the server seriously and to think before I act.

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 8.04.10 pm.png

Edited by hypo
pic fix
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, ANiX said:

+1 Ban Removal,

Shouldnt of been Perma Banned in this situation you explained,

Good Luck

ANiX 

I'd have to agree, given the circumstances the permanent ban seems to be pretty much be unnecessary given your actions.  

3 hours ago, ANiX said:

+1 Ban Removal,

Shouldnt of been Perma Banned in this situation you explained,

Good Luck

ANiX 

+1 I believe Hypo deserves a second chance due to the time gap and the reason he was Permanently banned for. I don't see Hypo doing bad if he is aloud back onto the server once again.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Whitey locked this topic