In Game Rank: Private on alt corporal  

In Game Regiment: ST on alt 224th

Ban Details

20181228_152309.thumb.jpg.299e6b161ee9c8d44744089c1be44347.jpg

How long was the ban for: Perma

Which staff member banned you: LT Colonel Kosmos 

What date did the ban occur: 5/5/18

What was the reason for the ban: It say minge from EG but it was for RDM x1 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Well the EG server went down and all of the guys from that server came on to IG and i was with them. alot of us were minging and i killed a guy then instantly got perma banned

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Well i admit i was there to be a minge at the time. I would never think to do something like that now. I was a massive minge at that time of this but i truly think i have changed and if any of you know me i hope you know/think i have changed. all these holiday all i have been doing is playing this server and i hope you allow me to continue 

• Downvote 1

Alting is a serious offense, but when I took you into 224th on your 'alt' account which I honestly had no clue, you started to RP, follow server rules, just in future don't Alt and honestly you shouldn't have been perma banned after one times of RDM it should of been a Warn. +1 for Ban Removal.

Edited by Rickle
7 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Alting is a serious offense, but when I took you into 224th on your 'alt' account which I honestly had no clue, you started to RP, follow server rules, just in future don't Alt and honestly you shouldn't have been perma banned after one times of RDM it should of been a Warn. +1 for Ban Removal.

• Whitey locked this topic