Grizzer.thumb.png.de0b0af9368f44bc02b2c064f1dfd086.png

Would be nice to have this model onto the server, As it would not only assist in creating more unique events but would bring a lot more opportunities for RP.

LORE: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Massiff

Model Pack (Looks a lot better in game, Has unique animations): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=760630012&searchtext=massiff

Massiff_AOEPII.thumb.jpg.803039552695baa217c47f7deaa06236.jpg

• Like 1

+1

Okay, so for a while I have wanted these for the sole purpose of shock being able to use them as K-9's just like in the Clone Wars were Hound has one and they are attempting to search for Ahsoka. I also believe this would be a great addon for possible events rather than just RP inducing circumstances it could potentially even become a donator job or just a 'regiment' in general. So yeah get this into the server xD.

Wouldn't be used on an ISD. Sorry homie, but the Hound Trooper Division was phased out after the Clone Wars during Lieutenant (Previously Sergeant) Hound's death.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Wouldn't be used on an ISD. Sorry homie, but the Hound Trooper Division was phased out after the Clone Wars during Lieutenant (Previously Sergeant) Hound's death.

There is no record nor anything of Massiffs being phased out after the Clone Wars and as stated previously the server is going by its own lore at times. (This isn't life changing lore like being able to hyperspace ships through others)

Aswell as this it may not be used on the ISD but it may well be used in multiple other events and can also be used on Ilum.

+1

I like the idea, i mean it would be a lot more role play friendly than the Antlions which have no real tie to the star wars universe. However the EM's would have to RP them coming aboard the ISD rather than them just appearing aboard the ship with no RP explanation (hurts my head when trying to write reports and there is no RP reason for how things occurred).

- Sully/Wren

• Whitey locked this topic