Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brass

♥Goodbye.exe

I'm not gonna make a long goodbye, because I'm drunk right now

but long story short I've been thinking about leaving for a while.

I'm just super bored and burnt out of star wars up and yeah ._.

I need a big break

AND I've done some things to hurt some people really close to me and I don't want to be around and hurt them anymore.

I've really loved being apart of this community and I've had some amazing times :)

I really love all of you (except @Rickle and I'll probably be back in a while

but for now, it's goodbye ♥♥

@Emerald @Rivers @Bailey @Splonter @Tex @Basil @Ghost4448 @JDark47 @Wingza @Sully 

You boys better remember to hit me up when u playing murder or spy fall, aight?

Edited by Brass
  • Like 1
  • Sad 16

F

For real tho it's a shame to see you leave, haven't even known you for long and I know you're a great guy... Who also likes anime, lots of love for my fellow weeb <3

Edited by Roopec
  • Upvote 1

God damn I gonna miss you man, you were an excellent Chief Of Staff when in Government and I’m happy to call you one of my close friends.

I really hope you’ll come back some day and I wish you well for the future. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

o7

For real, thanks for being a solid Chief of Staff and Widow Squad member, you're a good person to be alongside. Best of luck for the future.

• Like 1

It’s real sad you go, All the good times we’ve had has been amazing and you’ve given me a lot of laughs. Although I will attempt to change your mind I still hope that we can stay in touch and for you to visit ts every now and again on ts (I’ll always be there) but until then I wish you the best of luck in your future and hope the interest comes back one day.

You’ve contributed tons towards the server and made hella lots of friendships, I thank you for everything you’ve not only contributed towards the IG Community but for being such a great friend to me. 

Farewell Brass :(

Edited by Splonter
  • Like 1

Really gonna miss you man, Known you since when I first started and have had some good times with ya, I hope to see you again in the future.

You'll always be my favourite weeb <3

• Like 1

Coming to a close of 2018 and we've lost some great members. It's unfortunate you'll be one of those members Brass.

Wish you all the best for your future endeavours and I hope to see you sometime in the future!

57 minutes ago, Emerald said:

WHAT THE HELL BRASS

:( 

Catch ya around Brass hook me up if you wanna play some Golf with friends and all that shit don't forget to pop into the Team Speak every now and then xD.

Brass, I made not have talked to you loads but I am forever grateful of you introducing spy fall into my life and the copious amounts of anime that crossed my screen whenever you were around.

o7

I look forward to your return good sir.

⌈▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔TASK MANAGER▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔⌉

▏ Name:                              | Status:   |    Happiness|  Sadness|  Madness|▕

▏ > Goodbye.exe (32 bit) (4)               |                0%|      100%|          20%|▕

⌊﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏⌋

------------ENDING TASK------------

Now u have to come back :( plz

Edited by Noodles

DENIED

Reapply in 2 weeks

Seriously though enjoy your future wherever it may lead you and im sure if you ever chose to come back the community will be more than happy to have you. Stick around for some late night madness. o7 and godspeed my friend...

- Sully/Wren

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.