JD trial moderator application

30 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

I haven't really had any interactions with you but your application is detailed and your examples are good and counting in community feedback I will be leaving a Neutral response on this application ~ Hyperion

Hyperion and Sully summed up what should have been said. The only time I have seen you was when I and the 501st or VF bump into each other, even then you don't talk with me at all.
Neutral.
-Good Luck

-Vortex

Edited by Vortex
On 12/27/2018 at 11:56 PM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Positives:

• Friendly
  • Trustworthy and reliable (high rank shows this)
  • Active (playtime reflects this)
  • No warns
  • States that he has prior staffing experience
  • Good intentions

Negatives:

• Application answers/responses weren't in depth and give a detailed answer
  • Multiple spelling and grammatical errors within the application (not a huge deal)

Constructive Points: (just a few suggestions on improvements)

• In the SteamID section you put your SteamID64, i recommend you change it to your SteamID32 (generic steamid) as it allows the staff/management team to check information relating to your SteamID better.
  • Improvement could be made to allow for better ease when differentiating between questions and answers, my recommendation is that you change the colour of the text for the questions to a different colour to allow it to be easier to read and improve the overall formatting.
  • Under the section about what you could bring to the staff team you stated you can bring some new ideas. Further expansion on this, such as what the ideas are may help to allow the reader to get more broader idea on you and the way you think whilst also allowing you to show off some of your ideas to members of the staff team and the community as a whole

With all the above points taken into consideration I will be giving JD's Trail Moderator application a NEUTRAL and will keep an eye out to make a further re-evaluation on his application in the near future. Good luck and i wish you all the best with your endeavours as you strive to become apart of the Moderation staff team for Imperial Gaming.  You are (from what ive personally seen of you)  a well mannered and respectful member of the community and have taken your high ranking position within Vader's Fist with good passion and ability, regardless of the outcome I hope your success's within the server and community continue and look forward to engaging more with you.

- Sully/Wren

JD is a good lad. He's mature, friendly and follows server rules. Have not had nor seen any bad interactions with him, so I see no reason not to leave a +1 on this man's application.

Good Luck!

On 3/5/2019 at 11:10 AM, Helsing said:

JD is a good lad. He's mature, friendly and follows server rules. Have not had nor seen any bad interactions with him, so I see no reason not to leave a +1 on this man's application.

Good Luck!

I'm giving a +1 to JD he's a good person

now I will say you can act/come off as young sometimes however I believe given the chance you will make a great moderator for the community and server you are a Dedicated player, Active and Mature (most of the time I believe strongly that he would be mature and grow as a person given the chance to be a mod).

when I was new to the server and Gmod JD really helped me out teaching me how to climb swept, shoot, formations and the importance of roles with the help of wind, of course, he opened me up to the Server and the community to which I will forever be grateful for as if not for that I would have just got banned and moved on with my life I have now spent over 4 weeks gameplay on the server with no regrets haha thanks to JD there is so much more I could say but I will leave it at that.

Good luck with the application JD I think you would excel as a Mod and really help the community and be a great addition to the staff team.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry JD but I unfortunately am going to have to give  -1.
While from what I have seen I would give a +1 any day but this application lacks detail, has many errors and your responses in the scenarios parts are very harsh, for just RDMing is not a very strong reasoning for a permanent ban. You also state that in this situatioins you would be Bias which is a very bad flaw to have as a staff member especially if it is something to do with your friends.
However my biggest problem is with what Luigi stated.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:45 AM, Luigi said:

Changing to a Neutral (leaning towards -1)

After the whole incident with Timtam, I question your maturity, being able to remain calm and figure the situation out. During the 'conflict' between you two, you had threatend Timtam with a "ban" cause you were a "Moderator in Training". You did try and resolve things with Timtam, eventually, but personally, it was quite disgusting the way you two acted. Especially the way you did.

Would really like to see an increase in maturity and your ability to co op with these type of situations before I change my mind

Good Luck!

Now while I personally have not seen this I have many questions about it as I trust Luigi as a member of the staff team.
My first negative from this is that first threatened another member of the community. You also Lied about being staff which is a warnable offense in itself. I honestly cannot believe that you would do this to such kind member of the community and for that reason I will not be changing my answer unless you can prove that this did not occur 

On 4/1/2019 at 11:45 AM, Joel said:

I'm sorry JD but I unfortunately am going to have to give  -1.
While from what I have seen I would give a +1 any day but this application lacks detail, has many errors and your responses in the scenarios parts are very harsh, for just RDMing is not a very strong reasoning for a permanent ban. You also state that in this situatioins you would be Bias which is a very bad flaw to have as a staff member especially if it is something to do with your friends.
However my biggest problem is with what Luigi stated.

Now while I personally have not seen this I have many questions about it as I trust Luigi as a member of the staff team.
My first negative from this is that first threatened another member of the community. You also Lied about being staff which is a warnable offense in itself. I honestly cannot believe that you would do this to such kind member of the community and for that reason I will not be changing my answer unless you can prove that this did not occur 

Hi and thanks for look over my app but i disagree with would Luigi statement if you would like to hear more please pm me

Edited by Ruiner
  • 1 month later...
  • Cecil locked this topic