Ban Appeal from a long time ago.

Steam Details

Steam Name: Huthy101

Steam ID: 76561198053784410

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053784410/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Reggy Ment  (I think it was a very long time ago.)

In Game Rank: Storm Trooper

In Game Regiment: Magma Troopers

Ban Details

image.png.408921607024073b0c212af5f399b6e8.png

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Eris

What date did the ban occur: 17/01/2018

What was the reason for the ban: I honestly dont know. I was actually banned much earlier than the date suggested. It wasn't until later that the ban was upgraded to a perm. This was a very long time ago. I believe the ban was for some form of major disrespect to a high ranking trooper or even a staff member. 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: If i recall correctly. I had a disagreement with a trooper or staff member about abuse of power. When this argument became heated i was very disrespectful which ultimately resulted in my ban. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: This ban was a very long time ago and i feel really bad about it. I miss this community and regret being banned very much. I'm usually very keen on RP communities and love to get involved in RP and i usually even pursue avenues as a staff member when i get the opportunity. This was a stupid mistake and i REALLY hope you guys will reconsider. I can assure you that the sort of immaturity displayed prior to my ban will never occur again. 

I'm going to go with NEUTRAL for now until you fix up your appeal.

1 hour ago, LijahMinelli said:

In Game Rank: Storm Trooper

In Game Regiment: Magma Troopers

That needs to be fixed, If you can't remember your rank then just put down private instead of putting Storm Trooper in the spot where you are suppose to put rank. Also need to change your steamed section to steamed 32 like Frank has said. Once these changes have been completed I will put a +1 for this appeal.

• Thinking 1
14 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

That needs to be fixed, If you can't remember your rank then just put down private instead of putting Storm Trooper in the spot where you are suppose to put rank. Also need to change your steamed section to steamed 32 like Frank has said. Once these changes have been completed I will put a +1 for this appeal.

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

5 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

16 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

What wombat said

@Corvo Reminder, Only Staff can Reply to Ban Appeals.

However I will be going with +1, very long time ago, you know what you did, you deserve another chance to prove yourself.
Just make sure you fix up your rank and
Steamid, other than that
goodluck

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advisor

You have been unbanned with a 1 month good behaviour period. If you receive a warn and Management believes you have not improved then the ban will be reinstated.

• Whitey locked this topic