Hey guys. I'm back again.

Here's some old screenshots for the memories...

Even when Blitz was a Sergeant and Ling Ling was Commander of NT...

RIP Knights of Zakuul.

P.S

Can I have them back Wolf? ;_;

20170512163450_1.jpg

20170527224514_1.jpg

20170602235413_1.jpg

20170604212136_1.jpg

20170612214038_1.jpg

20170708202000_1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Welcome back @spodr! I haven't seen you in soooooo long! You should have asked for Knights of Zakuul as a Christmas present and then it may have happened :( Anyway I'm happy to have you back and would be happy to fill you in on any information that you would like to have. 

It's been a while ol pal's, but I'm gonna be back on intermittently. I'm a busy man nowadays.

@Wombatiacus it's been too long since we've had the nature corner out... And I wish, I don't think that'd ever happen while Wolf has a say in it, he got us poor Knights crippled when we couldn't take on new members in the first place.

@FrenchyFries Only if you don't try and drag me along for another film and then nothing happens from it

• Sad 1
40 minutes ago, spodr said:

It's been a while ol pal's, but I'm gonna be back on intermittently. I'm a busy man nowadays.

@Wombatiacus

@FrenchyFries Only if you don't try and drag me along for another film and then nothing happens from it

Not my fault other people at the time were incompetent. Although it is good to see you again man. 

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, spodr said:

@Wombatiacus it's been too long since we've had the nature corner out... And I wish, I don't think that'd ever happen while Wolf has a say in it, he got us poor Knights crippled when we couldn't take on new members in the first place.

Yeah most of the non-lore regiments have been disbanded sadly so yeah I don't think it'll ever come back :( Harken...Hisoka and all that are gone but not forgot by us.