The Guy With No Climb Swep Skill...

Hi I Am AlphaSnerpyDerp Known Ingame As The ST "Private Asbestos." I Have Been On This Server For A Short While But Only Recently Joined Up To The Forums... (BTW Might Wanna Fix The Steam Account Sign Up Thing.) A Few Of The Regimental Higher Ups Might Know Me As The Person That Is Absolute Crap With The Climb SWEP. Anyway, Abuse The Crap Outta Me, Bully Me Cus I Agree That You Have A Good Reason.

:|

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums my guy, if you ever need training for climbswep message me in game and i'll host some public training.

• Upvote 1

We can always try to train you ;) I don't think it would be too hard... You just need an expert like Shepard to do it with you xD. Anyway Welcome to the Forums my guy and I hope you enjoy your stay. Good Luck and God Speed.

2 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

We can always try to train you ;) I don't think it would be too hard... You just need an expert like Shepard to do it with you xD. Anyway Welcome to the Forums my guy and I hope you enjoy your stay. Good Luck and God Speed.

Seriously, I Got Help From An Admin And I Even Failed Then

5 minutes ago, AlphaSnerpyDerp said:

Seriously, I Got Help From An Admin And I Even Failed Then

Not all Administrators are good a climb swep ;) So are terrible and some are awesome, they can't be the best at everything but you have the potential to be the best or better.

Welcome to forums don't worry Im sure you'll eventually pick up climb swep if not plenty of regiments that are more passive to where it's not required or especially important.