Excalibur's PAC Tier 1 Application

Guest Excalibur

On 12/24/2018 at 10:17 PM, Wombatiacus said:

I think you can be trusted and responsible enough to gain the ability of having PAC3. You application is nicely detailed, formatted and has little to no grammar issues. Like I said I have no trust issues with you and I believe that you can be responsible with PAC3. So I think you deserve a +1, I also love the PAC's btw <3 Good Luck and God Speed! - Wombatiacus.

Biggest +1 I could give.

Really impressive use of PAC 3, I am sure that the addition of PAC 3 to Excalibur's arsenal will surely benefit everyone's Roleplaying experience and his individual Roleplaying ability.

+1

Edited by Sterling
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 11:58 PM, Ragetank said:

PHAT +1 

Been an excellent trooper in the past months that you have been in DT and is very trust worthy. Was once a pac wiz and with the amount of detail and examples you have im sure you will be again.

- Tank

Can't really say much more so

Good Luck

Vortex

On 12/24/2018 at 11:17 PM, Wombatiacus said:

I think you can be trusted and responsible enough to gain the ability of having PAC3. You application is nicely detailed, formatted and has little to no grammar issues. Like I said I have no trust issues with you and I believe that you can be responsible with PAC3. So I think you deserve a +1, I also love the PAC's btw <3 Good Luck and God Speed! - Wombatiacus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

Bump

New Vegas style clothing I made for something to do
image.thumb.png.597dc38912d8ff482496e3356fc4e29c.pngimage.png.4a304c75cd22b209f73c47c051134abd.png

Damn that made in Blender? I love the combat jack style looks sick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic