Guest Excalibur

Excalibur's PAC Tier 1 Application

Guest Excalibur

Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Excalibur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49729763

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/excalibur771/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 73-05 "Excalibur" (imperial)

In Game Rank: Warrant Officer 1 (Imperial)

In Game Regiment: Death Troopers (Imperial)

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): (Imperial) image.png.cdb1ca485f5f8f0ea3239e6cedff34e2.png I also had around 3 or 4 weeks before the reset. 

Time played clone wars: Roughly 4 hours from building if that counts.

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have used PAC extensively for almost 3 years. I have good knowledge of the vast majority of features available in PAC3.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I am a trustworthy individual as I have been with the server for a considerable period of time (around 2 years minus a few months break from gmod). I have previously been staff on the server and have been entrusted with PAC tier 2 previously. During my time with staff powers, I never abused them and did my best to serve the community. When I had PAC tier 2, I always did my best to keep it RP friendly and to create something original and interesting. At no point did I abuse my tier 2 powers (For anyone wondering, I lost tier 2 due to inactivity at the time of my approximate 3 or 4 month break from gmod).

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

When I had PAC3 previously, I found it gave great opportunities for new kinds of RP, as well as just allowing for some personalisation and customisation of my player-model. I like the fact that I can make my trooper my own and make myself recognisable in a more RP way, as opposed to just reading my name. Things like ID cards and name engravings can be used for this. Previously, I used it to carry boxes around, use a data-pad for in rp comms and data records and much more and I would like to be able to do this again. Of course as well, I do like that I can make myself look “cooler”. It adds another dimension of character in RP.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I am responsible enough to be trusted with PAC3 and I think I have proven previously that my intentions with PAC3 were good. I think that in my time back, I have proven that I still want to play the server and have good intentions. I have considerable experience in PAC3, more than I had when I first applied. Since coming back, I have gotten a new love for the server and would love the honor of being granted access to this addon again. As before, I’m always happy to give people a hand with PAC3, and believe that I can be of assistance to anyone who asks for help.

PAC3 Examples:

Medical Trooper Pac

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9ef3b5d84d0b5ffe0291d6974984c283.png

Death Trooper Example 1:

Spoiler

lHdQ8azzqagcr7svofY2TmSnu6vaSxEaQpWRjBCLDaOmqkOxHR-442fX8xoR-ep2LMs5DvREvs_MwqqH35dspq47WzEkh6xOaWOjtaUo6m3c_QQPUYorSfB_tFv_8LEwwL8oZoOd-sfZXOpyYCFIL91IlubPPynap_Y6Hi_gPKKc32uT6DE1mv1AmdTz-aQsYu7huJp-IgtPyp1ac0jEUNFm17I2-wwlnRc0YgRi2eG-D2Jd1eA81_7GwG2lMo5_IVBjbmuGHlF6Z_neV2urAhT585J4XARLOWS3jaURvrOcFnR6hdllBAPswJrVpTJi7cMpjInCATGg5df5Jcp2ClvsKubg9CB79Meujr6Xx6dNV5dWpipQreqwv1lL6ukNuWl3jbc8rXg78Ngt3XQnqg7QuTwEyFJQX81qsF99T0S-qDhhslvhHj9maPXdJD928vI4ohA8dqMjkoKUuqQKHVV9xToGDnHeoH3QhD-x3DIu4G4RCewNC6XfMRzzNzYrL6j_vqMoO6irdbWceh63zljp9guvKPM9

This is my current proposed pac for DT. It features a fully bonemerged kama, (which I prefer to using the PAC one as it tends to fan out in a strange way) A green shoulder and green lower legs. The  E-11D and DLT on my back both dissapear when I pull out each weapon, same with the se-14c on my belt. I also have a visor and flashlight attached which goes white when my flashlight is on. I have an event that brings out a scanner and turns my visor red when I enter the context menu. This is to make the act of scanning for cloaked individuals an in RP action, as opposed to me just opening the context menu and finding them. I also have a custom Keycard. The aim of this pac is to be relatively simple yet functional.

Death Trooper Example 2:

Spoiler

0XiKPaYAupqi4q50Z-d0uGGYZJis93ccTcXrxiQ-w9TOJ5Xio0KNRnlcVyyspbd7q8hsj-XdZKgcXHe2I3ieHFjmCb5w93zdEpf0Nd5gesFTb_hemvHW75FraK_jhQIEP1Ro3wYpNJlSVOq-NzxdrnHVnGDFT5mUjRt7PrVFb4LKUj80dUak0KONptzLolI7gTHO7yLuXwiBJ9cQwIg7P0rLdo1vfo2smCWh1n5Ddn5uw7M-8aqmyCOpDNqLl_iiV8nmhvd9Q7tq2J86FL1ZzACgGMG_NGquPgAb-fKldUTq8PyPMe-8Au7sgeDVfWFKXoCW4EsWLR9eG44TbZ0oIlORE2HDmHopZ7tJNReesfHMWw6oy2MaKiYMFEH_dY_JyL-RfTxFbI7vzpcmvGGMsOut

This is an alternate DT armor, currently WIP. Has the same events as the one above. It features an altered helmet with visor. A new chestplate. Weapons on the back. Arm and knee guards and a vitals indicator on the back as well as 2 on the helmet. There is also a laser to act as the cloaked person scanner. This would probably be the one I would use on server, as it has the lowest render time.

Alternate red helmet with a stripe:

Spoiler

image.png.b68231603a2bab2c98671789a9a16d48.png This stripe is done using models and does not require custom textures.

Also some nightvision goggles mounted to my helmet:

Spoiler

image.png.ca24abcb5519fac02228f0b59651f4ba.png

Clone Trooper PAC

Spoiler

Made some of the armor black, added a visor and some armor to the right shoulder. DC15a goes on back when not in use. 

image.png.5ca054cbdbab87370c522b89e3be0a97.png

OLD Pacs:

The next few pacs are old however i believe they showcase my ability and creativity quite well.

Old white scar PAC:

Spoiler

It has a few main features, the biggest of which being the helmet. The helmet is linked to a spinal implant in the back, which is also decorational and similar to the fans on top of spartan helmets (except shorter obviously). It also features air filters and a re-breather pipe on the other side for tough atmospheres and weather conditions.

It also features a DLT with a few minor modifications, a new piece of shoulder armour for better coverage and a gauntlet with an inbuilt screen.

It had a box and datapad pose, as well as an injured pose that would appear when I was below around 30 hp and had no weapon out.

This PAC was very versatile in its RP, with a number of poses and custom items. Obviously it’s too excessive for the render time restrictions that have been put in place since its use, but I think it's a good representation of what can be done.

5a2dfd4e4128a_WHITEExcalPactier2.thumb.PNG.483bad9045ac6a46c28184852e357551.PNG5a2dfd405f925_WHITEback.thumb.PNG.bd82fcd2f8149c4cd4ae11ea1fc0ef38.PNG5a2dfd50b0f46_whitehelmetcloseup.PNG.f78c3f891fc925ae730074fad50d9202.PNG5a2dfd4637a30_WHITEcrate.thumb.PNG.fdf8fc84914090386f9b6b3dbaa6d8f2.PNG

5a2dfd4ad86b0_WHITEdatapad.thumb.PNG.7a056853fc145524cf0011e1edd36d05.PNG5a2dfe203c923_WHITEcrouching.thumb.PNG.7eee5be45b716d8e28cdfb2a29a78b7e.PNG

Aero PAC (lore SCAR)

Spoiler

This one was more experimental, featuring bone merged tubing and a stripe on the helmet. It has dual pistols and an edited chestpiece. I never finished this pac as I ended up leaving SCAR, however I think the bone merged tubing is a good display of what I can achieve.

m-mPZutqTojUAgrjrni6IIHt-zzwao3R7PUKDsHk2I3QRR0-CCYR1DJt_7Xq4Ex5h7qJcRfuCKegTfoXFNYam11fPREKWgCGm-hkuTMJJnQT9GnWUFWeE0PBZiXqMDAdB7NsAYtN

These next few pacs are obviously not for server use, just a further demonstration of my pac ability.

Custom Clone trooper

Spoiler

Made for a sandbox server, includes custom textures and some modifications.:

Vbk2sas5ApuLt4KemxGrv-JgKrryxyYsw8ie5kVNfBRqdd91l12VpJUHCoXv2Gok00Hn4x3X-lI8_Z58oeZY0SBAnH6yAICh7DU0zGK8rNMnCGEQ3PIwJTwPyTuEBl9SiK1idUBh

Bionicle Kongu

Spoiler

fDNISuHBru9k2bRVpNhn16qKuFU5MmebfxD5C-TqdR1oUubY8_TjN9mU4SwhimfHO6pnYNWW8TJJjLPr0UljfIQ3kkHCJXRf6dZCyBiKQkLhunEmX48USoEET7VjAD993R5Bk5Kl

Bionicle Reidak

Spoiler

gVATQkKmwp9jGbTwT06k6us0OOYU4r7gzDHAVGYSLTTpKxE1AAs2WMQCC_AR6P2PfjhvX4skVBIYDkcDoByF20i3MRzUhv2ys4_T1_yMnjUVIFTscLTTo2TuQCtihslwJ79Zixyt

501st ARC

Spoiler

Uses custom pauldrons and visor + bandoliers

MK-TFFOi99fXeBvbpRUdI5oHBpcJ7nXJ_UCDkJCkCdN3HBfu4Krs5BoRPK_QZwOKA8lDPKhJFEwjX4vEEpsaqE3rexcA90aiia2lTr761rhQsuBUIboGN9j9dSjzWm_1mMx4zL6C

Octopus

Spoiler

The tentacles cycle through all colours using a proxy

WCOxV-kX4W45GWMTL_7iOuXkn9rx-FOy4HUg-NHjcA2_WErvNhPkJfMHOKTnrgZJaYiwGjYkwXfXJSQZUf13AYvRec_jmuzlAKZLyCG71IIq-nptjnSF4CcgNp3_rMPPnh2PJsEJ

Mewtwo

Spoiler

WIP, uses a vortiguant base for animations

nutRYK6SODWrCszltH5Hxk5VSLzUBbHwBwG0haJzen2sBi774hNv613snoSOjWQjYVgTYq3hzRLaholaOVCvDd2GzuZ5VoJfD9wtzAwoMvbcYbWQdVI3FyarTlaFJitRLMhycvtn

Custom green robot thing

Spoiler

Aye0qRzVK_R9ibsqIopEAsmmS8y5n6cMdUXqaOLg8tFkIrt5Ds9CHHhB33R3UD-ThSlN6tPS6araBV0D4WLquApN2xIgB7MstZyTtnyu-EGaYeJDwdJmm-cztBldppGvlAtlHI2v

Edited by Excalibur

I think you can be trusted and responsible enough to gain the ability of having PAC3. You application is nicely detailed, formatted and has little to no grammar issues. Like I said I have no trust issues with you and I believe that you can be responsible with PAC3. So I think you deserve a +1, I also love the PAC's btw <3 Good Luck and God Speed! - Wombatiacus.

PHAT +1 

Been an excellent trooper in the past months that you have been in DT and is very trust worthy. Was once a pac wiz and with the amount of detail and examples you have im sure you will be again.

- Tank

1 hour ago, Ragetank said:

PHAT +1 

Been an excellent trooper in the past months that you have been in DT and is very trust worthy. Was once a pac wiz and with the amount of detail and examples you have im sure you will be again.

- Tank

+1

3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I think you can be trusted and responsible enough to gain the ability of having PAC3. You application is nicely detailed, formatted and has little to no grammar issues. Like I said I have no trust issues with you and I believe that you can be responsible with PAC3. So I think you deserve a +1, I also love the PAC's btw <3 Good Luck and God Speed! - Wombatiacus.

+1

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ragetank said:

PHAT +1 

- Tank

+1

+1

Excalibur is extremely trustworthy and understands pac3 better then anyone I know.

Back in the old days she had some of the best pacs i had ever seen.

The amount of detail in the pacs are amazing and the app itself is well written.

Goodluck!

9 hours ago, Ragetank said:

PHAT +1 

- Tank

+1

On 12/25/2018 at 1:58 AM, Ragetank said:

PHAT +1 

- Tank

Impressive PACs, huge +1 from me

+1
-Very good pac examples

-Active, Trustworthy

In the few weeks/month that Excalibur has been in DT she has shown to be a excellent Death Trooper, I believe that she deserves pac Tier 1.

Big +1
Was great when we were in scar, and even better now.

Has a very prestigious degree in the Indian School of Business.

Active on the server.

+1