Steam Details

Steam Name: Kenny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172502831

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IGKenny/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Kenny

In Game Rank: Cadet

In Game Regiment: Navy

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): Currently (1 week, 1 day), Before resets and ban (7 weeks)

Capture.JPG.2d065bfab50091c644798aa2271163c1.JPG

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): Yes in 2017 but they have been removed.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have been Perma Banned but that was lifted fortunately for me.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Yes, Nebula Servers is the only one I can remember.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: To make sure that the server runs smoothly by having the players on the server abide by every rule that has been set and punish the individuals who do not abide by these set rules. They also have the job of making sure that every player has a fair say in all matters that regard them, this can be done in an admin sit or just talking to players on the server. Moderators DO NOT abuse their tools that they are given or any of their powers that they receive to put themselves above others and for personal gain.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying to be a Trial Moderator so that I can help the server and the community deal with individuals who do not wish to abide by set rules, want to ruin the IG experience of others for own personal gain and to better help assist players who are stuck, need guidance, have questions or need equipment and tools.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I am able to bring a mindset that allows thought and questioning to situations where others may just follow someone like sheep. I have been a Moderator on IG before and even helped some now current and ex staff become moderators so I feel as though I have experience within the Community. I am someone who does not abuse powers given to him as I see it as being untrustworthy and disloyal to the community that voted them in.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Grab their SteamID and Warn them for Mass RDM, once/if they rejoin then I would bring them to the hull of the ship and talk to them about why not to do it again and that if they do it again that there will be further and harsher consequences.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I would talk to the member who is being bullied either on the forums, steam or in-game. I would ask for proof of this and offer my help. I would then also talk to the individual doing the bullying and make sure that they understand that it would not be tolerated and that if it is proven to be true they will receive a warn on the server and also that Higher ranking staff will be notified.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Report it to someone of equal or high rank than that individual and provide proof and detailed information.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Personally I would Perma Ban them even if an empty threat as this is still a threat to the players and the server. They can apply on the forums and explain why they threatened the server.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Kenny, You are an amazing person who show many good self qualities that you use to help yourself and others around you. I have never had a problem with you before and after your warns and perm ban due to you being a very nice, lay back guy. Your application is nicely written and well formatted but could use a whole lot more detail then it has at this current moment. I only see two things dragging you down your past and your lack of detail, the amount of detail in my opinion is fine but others may think differently. For your previous warns and ban I don't think they matter as of now since they were last year and it has been a very long-time since you have been warned or banned so that shouldn't hinder you from becoming a Trail Moderator. That's why I believe you deserve a +1, Good Luck and God Speed. - Wombatiacus.

• Like 1
  • Advisor

Before I leave my opinion, could you clarify why what the permanent ban was for? 

Edit +1 however if you could add more detail to the application, it would make it more convincing.

Edited by Cecil
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

-1 I have no idea who you are still in terms of RP interactions and while your ban was appealed upon seeing the reasoning I don't know if you should be a moderator.

You probably have matured a lot and several good people trust you but until I get to see what your like my vote will remain as is.

Edited by Rad_Cop
Reason for ban was posted.

-1, if that’s how you act whilst your in a bad headspace, I don’t think you should be a moderator. Unfortunately as a moderator you haveto keep your cool no matter what, maybe if you give it some more time to show you have some more control my opinion will change but atm I’m sticking with this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, Gregis said:

-1, if that’s how you act whilst your in a bad headspace, I don’t think you should be a moderator. Unfortunately as a moderator you haveto keep your cool no matter what, maybe if you give it some more time to show you have some more control my opinion will change but atm I’m sticking with this.

Get to know more people in tbr community and earm their trust. Until then -1 like gregis

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gregis said:

I have to agree, -1 however best of luck

- Sully

• Like 1
On 12/23/2018 at 1:23 AM, Rad_Cop said:

-1 I have no idea who you are still in terms of RP interactions and while your ban was appealed upon seeing the reasoning I don't know if you should be a moderator.

You probably have matured a lot and several good people trust you but until I get to see what your like my vote will remain as is.

NEUTRAL

Received good feedback from rickle who is a trusted mod

Don't know you

Never seen you

Perma banned for FailRp | Not listening to staff | Minge | No intent to RP | Staff Diss

Because of all these things I will keep my mind at neutral till i get to see you a bit more, also believe a little more detail in the scenario questions would be nice.

-Smoke

Edited by Smoke
  • Thinking 1
  • Advisor
1 hour ago, Hyperion said:

Recently Permanently banned from the server for as a quote "Failrp | Not listening to Staff | Minge | No intent to RP | Staff Disrespect"

Should be moved into denied @Chopz @Cody

He was not recently banned?

NEUTRAL, leaning towards a +1

Positives

Kenny is mature and has demonstrated that in-game

His application is well detailed 

Negatives

The only thing holding you back is that ban

Overall

I believe you could be staff with help. If I see how you act in-game more often, my response can change.

Edited by Mate

Neutral

Positives

- Application written very well

- Past experience

- Feedback from some great staff members, shows you have what it takes

- Good roleplay and can be very mature

Negatives

- The ban

- Haven't seen much of you

My response is always subject to change. I would recommend becoming more active and more known around the community for them to trust you in a position of power

Good Luck!