Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wolf

IG Post December

6 minutes ago, Wolf said:

[REDACTED] Project: R.

Exciting. :)

• Thinking 1

About dam time Wolf, what about that game of league ?

Ps, this post is quite wholesome. I feel honoured to be a member of this community.

Edited by Basil
  • Angry 1
  • Upvote 1

Glad to be here, thank you to whitey, chopz, the rest of the staff team and yourself for making the community what it is today!

- Sully

Well Said, Thank you Wolf and Whitey for this great Community. As Emerald Said, Im glad I can be apart of it

3 hours ago, Wolf said:

just so I can watch everyone's friendships be destroyed in a classic game of UNO. 

if yah can get Monopoly then you're set haha

Sad I couldn't keep my staff rank coming into 2019, but I'm honoured to have been a veteran in our community and to have seen it grow and mature to where it is today. Can't wait to see where our community goes with all this redacted stuff, the hype is real!

Thank you to everybody who keeps this community and server not just afloat but sailing far ahead of everybody else. We are all legends.

Edited by SCHEFF

52 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

redacted stuff

I'm gonna need to have a chat with you young man, come into this dark alley and put your hands on your head.

• Sad 1

Good to hear wolf. Looking forward to the new stuff coming out, proud of the community. And always I give my own thanks to the amazing staff team from your self and whitey all the way down to the trial mods and junior Devs, advertising team so on.

I can imagine the relationships that shall be ruined with UNO...

Oh so many friendships ruined from the +4...

Really happy that the community pulled through the tough times and has found itself in such an amazing place with the hard work of yourself, Whitey and the rest of management.

Can’t wait to see where the future takes us and [REDACTED] seems extremely exciting.