Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Delta

R/AskIG

Sorrry for late upload i was very busy, doing things. Like excerise and eating food that wasnt 2 minute noodles

Ok everyone todays Question is a Wolf Question beacuase we all Like wolf 

So here we go 

Whats your most Wholesome/ Funniest Wolf moment? 

okie Dokie

One time i built a melon stand and Wolf, while holding a Clone launcher, asked to me "Delta how long did it take for you to build this" and I replied "Can i dupe it first?. hen he Luaghed and said "I'm not gona destroy it" and walked off to minge or whatever 

Alright 

make sure to reply your moment!

-Delta <3 

• Upvote 1

that one time in IHC where I told him about how I got together with my GF under the stars and moonlight on ourr snow excursion. He then picked me up, threw me across IHC and said "awww your cute"

or that one time I told him I had 2 assignments due the next day, and he kept freezing me in corners, kicking me and banning me to get me to finish them 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hl2_2018-09-12_19-29-30.png.8bd74eef44a6d29c875a14d833f1af5f.pnghl2_2018-09-12_19-21-37.png.51bc14cc6a59f05d3734a91b4ea9eb10.pnghl2_2018-09-25_23-03-44.thumb.png.fbe3d6b247f49f458adf4cd959d1ebb2.png

Edited by Brass
added screenshots
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Asked why I was firing at a Sith. 

"It's an OOC duel"

"Ah an OOC duel, huh?" 

Proceeded to pull a One Punch Man on me.

47 minutes ago, Brass said:

that one time in IHC where I told him about how I got together with my GF under the stars and moonlight on ourr snow excursion. He then picked me up, threw me across IHC and said "awww your cute"

Damn son you got a gf 

+respect 

• Upvote 1

Cal and I were stirring up trouble with a "stolen" lightsaber. After it got confiscated, by Hammer, we went around asking people if they had seen it...

Wolf K.O'd me and said "I swear to god, you say lightsaber one more time and I will fucking abuse you"

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

"I'll give you all my credits, if you use your mic."

that was a funny moment :D

- Sully

• Like 1

Basically everyday ill be taking my lesuirely stroll around the isd, a little excursion from the battlestation if you will. Enjoying the sights of baremetal walls and the hustle and bustle of troopers desperately transporting cargo to make ends meet. Ill turn a corner to see a wild @Wolf and he utters those words. The words that give me PTSD. "Oh hey tank" this is shortly followed by being catapulted half way across MH1 by a singular punch.

• Upvote 1

Probably every single time I see him and he puts up the “OOC Zone” sign before yeeting me into a wall. 

Last night was also pretty funny when we got Wolf and Hammer to box event characters and one of them runs up screaming “FOR MANDALORE!” and gets instantly knocked out by Wolf’s OP fists.

When i was wearing my santa pac and he told me "Santa, your job is to sit in that sleigh till christmas" and so i sat in in then got out and boom one punch man and heard him screaming "DID I SAY YOU COULD LEAVE"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post
Sign in to follow this