Sully's Trial Moderator Application

3 minutes ago, Helsing said:

It's only been 6 days not 7 >.<

bad sully

It has been 7, the last post (Kristofer) Was posted on the 13th Of February (Wednesday), today is the 20th (Wednesday).

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sullys T-Mod Application   Steam Details Steam Name: [IG] Sully Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:169094775 Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/pro

+1 Probably the most dedicated and mature member of the ISB, it has been a pleasure to work alongside this highly active and hard working individual.  Good Luck!

Hey, @Helsing @Butcher232   Thanks for the positive feedback, You may have had limited interactions with me due to the fact I was in ISB and am now in DT so I revolve mostly around the Battl

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sully said:

It has been 7, the last post (Kristofer) Was posted on the 13th Of February (Wednesday), today is the 20th (Wednesday).

Regards,

Sully

"Posted February 14

Sully is an active, mature, and friendly individual who, in my opinion, deserves the title of a moderator.

He has had previous staffing experience and is a well-known member of the community."

^^ That's what I see on my forums. Not sure if the time it was posted can change it, oh well :)

1 minute ago, Helsing said:

"Posted February 14

Sully is an active, mature, and friendly individual who, in my opinion, deserves the title of a moderator.

He has had previous staffing experience and is a well-known member of the community."

^^ That's what I see on my forums. Not sure if the time it was posted can change it, oh well :)

image.thumb.png.b97302b5c5033f091cd514a3a9c155a4.png

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Helsing said:

"Posted February 14

@SullySays the 14th for me when i looked at the original comment by Kristofer, maybe its just time zones.

Edited by Rickle