Sully's Trial Moderator Application

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sullys T-Mod Application   Steam Details Steam Name: [IG] Sully Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:169094775 Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/pro

+1 Probably the most dedicated and mature member of the ISB, it has been a pleasure to work alongside this highly active and hard working individual.  Good Luck!

Hey, @Helsing @Butcher232   Thanks for the positive feedback, You may have had limited interactions with me due to the fact I was in ISB and am now in DT so I revolve mostly around the Battl

Posted Images

On 12/21/2018 at 6:08 AM, Sully said:

UPDATE

Playtime: 2w 4d 10h

14 minutes ago, Sully said:

UPDATE

Reason: Name change, new name = Wren Onasi 

Changing name due to previous alias dying during event, also am working on a complex backstory to enhance my RP

Man your bumping your application too much as it is in a breach of T-mod application rules...

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

Man your bumping your application too much as it is in a breach of T-mod application rules...

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

Im updating the outdated information, not bumping the application. Its no different than replying to a comment. Sorry if this is not allowed however i felt it important to state that my In game name has changed to avoid being seen as inactive.

Edited by Sully
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

@Sully Very good application. Lots of detail and has the experience of having the power of the tools that are given to EM's. @Hyperion he did not *bump* by adding an update BUT he has corrected it in the actual application so I'm not sure why he added as a comment, so I see where you're coming from.

Best of Luck Sully.

• Like 1
  • Advisor

+1 Reasons:

• Extremely detailed applications
  • Has shown extensive understanding of the server. 
  • Long time respected member of the community.
  • Would be good to see how you go as staff.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 4:25 AM, Cecil said:
  On 12/16/2018 at 9:50 PM, Planz said:

+1

Just the sheer amount of effort you have put into this application, as well as how you conduct yourself in-game and on the forums, I can definitely say you would be a great hardworking moderator. I would love to have you on the team

Goodluck ;D

Cheers, Planz

^^^ +1

• Like 1

+1

Great amount of detail in this app.

Nice guy.

When I was with him whilst I was DT he did and still does his job very well.

Committed. 

Can definitely see you making a great mod.

Goodluck man.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

I haven't had a lot of interactions with Sully, but from what I've seen and heard he is a good lad, and I think he would do well as a T-Mod if given the chance.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Hey, @Helsing @Butcher232

Thanks for the positive feedback, You may have had limited interactions with me due to the fact I was in ISB and am now in DT so I revolve mostly around the Battle-station area. Regardless I try to do my best to interact and get to know as many people as I can so if you have any questions you want to ask me regarding myself as an individual or about how I operate/act on the server or just any question for me in general feel free to poke my either on TS when i'm on or message me in-game and if I am not pre-occupied with Regimental tasks I would be more than happy to answer any of them to allow you to get a better feel for who I am. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Sincerely,

Sully 

• Like 2
  • Sully changed the title to Sully's Trial Moderator Application