An Idea For Events

I was bored and I was looking around the Gmod workshop and found this addon https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213515639 

I was wondering if they could be used in events where the EC has an entrenched or fortified position to make it feel more immersive and not as easy to breakthrough an obviously heavily guarded position and make events more challenging  I was wondering what you guys might think about it. 

Its a good idea however there is a lot of variables that would need to be tested/refined which may make it easier for the dev team to make there own version of this, and one that they could make fit the SWRP theme and look.

- Sully

Edited by Sully
Just now, Splonter said:

Huge +1, Something like this really needs to be added it makes events a lot more enjoyable. (Like the deployable turret suggestion)

As Pavonis said its not starwars related but it wouldnt be the end of the world would it?

Hey @TomCos , we've had something similar to this before with the deployable turret suggestion, it can cause lag and has been denied by Management (I believe), so for this one, I'm going to have to leave a -1 simply because they're very similar and after a bit of looking, they are on the same base.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Hey @TomCos , we've had something similar to this before with the deployable turret suggestion, it can cause lag and has been denied by Management (I believe), so for this one, I'm going to have to leave a -1 simply because they're very similar and after a bit of looking, they are on the same base.

Agreed. We've already had an addon like this that was more star wars related but it never got implemented.

So.. eh -1

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

^ This. Something very similar was suggested and denied already. The concept is awesome, but unfortunately it just doesn't work.

8 minutes ago, Jye said:

^ This. Something very similar was suggested and denied already. The concept is awesome, but unfortunately it just doesn't work.

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

it ain’t denied yet