Ban Appeal: Bibleman

Name during ban: Bibleman 

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:73100920  

Reason for Ban: Minging ( Constantly)  

Hello today I was recently banned under the reason of mining ( which I do admit I commited) , if you do not know the name Bibleman you might know me of my previous rp names over the years ( lycan, Tupac, Eazy E, Ali G etc). I do admit that i was mining extremely bad towards other people and there is no justifiable reason it should have been done. The Reason I have decided to ming lately because over these past weeks  my friends have recenetly started playing gmod swrp and taking it seriously. I wanted to play serious rp with them but I coudlnt because I had around 18 warns ( yes i know its alot) from over the past two years, even though some can be justified as my fault around 10-13 are because of a biased super mod called " Blitz" and "Gold" ( his steam account was named Major_LeeWasted at that time) and told people to ban and warn me multiple times. He was extremely against me and tried to get me banned on every way possible, he once got me banned for 3 days from doing a salute bind wrong and once followed me for 2 hours waiting for myself to do something wrong and would either warn me or ban me on the smallest offences ( liked if i walked into a certain area) I repeatedly tried to ask his reasoning for this  ( this would result in a warn of staff disrespect) and didn't respond and continued to issue me with unwarranted bans and warns until I eventually left. Like i said recently over the past few weeks i joined swrp and tried to play seriously but every time I tried to join a regiment I would instantly be turned away because of those previous warns. An example of this is when i tried to join shadow guards and DT but I would instantly got rejected because of those past Bans. Then I decided to act like a complete Ming and get myself banned then make a new account  so my past could be erased and I could enjoy the server with my friends. I do admit that i was intentionally minging to get banned and I did create an Alt account to play on the server and there is no reason I should have done this. I can completely understand if admins would not like to revoke my ban because of these past weeks but I hope they could understand why did this though , I should have not acted childish and went to staff to talk about this biased admin. I also want the staff to remember that I am now very serious towards rping now because of my friends and I hope we can put my past behind us and start a new page. 

Regards 

• Downvote 4

You constantly minged all the time and while you went under all these names, You always would disrupt the RP on the Server.

You have also failed to use the ban template.

Don't want you on the server.

Edited by Emerald

+1 for ban reduction to 2-3 weeks.

• I've spoken to you multiple times in-game about your minging and issues. You're a good guy.
    • You always seem to acknowledge your actions and apologise for them meaningfully.
  • Though you do have your moments. Where you decide to minge around and annoy others for your enjoyment.
    • I honestly think that everybody gets these moments, while not as bad, we all have them. And you can improve.
  • Even with your alt account, once you were confronted and asked about it, you instantly gave yourself up and apologised.
    • You can do better. And If you are unbanned, I hope to see that better side.

I think that you deserve a second chance. And if given it I hope that you'd respect the rules and the rest of the player base on Imperial Gaming.

If a second chance is given, I propose a 2 week probation period, that if he is warned once during this, he will be permanently banned.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, Brass said:

+1 for ban reduction to 2-3 weeks.

• I've spoken to you multiple times in-game about your minging and issues. You're a good guy.
    • You always seem to acknowledge your actions and apologise for them meaningfully.
  • Though you do have your moments. Where you decide to minge around and annoy others for your enjoyment.
    • I honestly think that everybody gets these moments, while not as bad, we all have them. And you can improve.
  • Even with your alt account, once you were confronted and asked about it, you instantly gave yourself up and apologised.
    • You can do better. And If you are unbanned, I hope to see that better side.

I think that you deserve a second chance. And if given it I hope that you'd respect the rules and the rest of the player base on Imperial Gaming.

If a second chance is given, I propose a 2 week probation period, that if he is warned once during this, he will be permanently banned.

Good luck.

Agreed, I feel you are generally a good guy evident as when I hosted an event specifically for the STs today. You listened and managed to get them in order for me when they mucked around. I feel there could be a new page for you and hope you change your ways if the ban appeal is accepted.

• Like 1
  • Advisor

Dear Bibleman,

You actually only have one warn from Blitz registered towards your account out of the 18. In total you were warned by 16 different Staff Members. Blitz hasnt been apart of our community for half of those.

image.thumb.png.4c1362a05e2eafb7eb14836f4591d512.png

Your Profile here has 7 Warns from the last month alone and to me shows you have no intent to properly RP, Instead causing more of a headache.

Your application is Denied you may apply again in one month, and at this time I suggest you use the proper template.

@Greg,
I would also recommend you learn the server rules as only staff can comment on Ban Appeals. Also, spamming staff on TS is not tolerated.

• Whitey locked this topic